Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
what has toribash become?
i remember when we would fight every round and afterwards your opponent would say "good game" or "ill get you next time". now its just filled with a lot of underaged kids who feel like the can only be.....well you know...... online. i was just in a server today, there were two players. One went by the name of grand101 and another by RWCUBE. as soon as i joined in the server they started acting like total a**holes calling everyone who joined N****** and faggots. then he started agruing about how he could easily beat me, which then i beat him. Now both of them threw massive fits and would not shut up. I soon figured out that they were farming instead of actually playing, thus they would curse and throw fits until any newly joined players would leave. Of course they didnt own the server because they would have simply kicked any new players. So if you do see either one of these A**holes, just kick or ban them. as soon as i get proof of what they were doing i will personally report them myself, i just hope someone beats me to it.