Ranking
Original Post
Anyone else dissapointed with their Christmas pull this year?
Hey fellow toribashians, God here.

Anyone else feel like they didn't really get all the presents they deserved this Christmas? I had gotten really good grades all year so I figured I would for once get all the presents I asked for this year. But nope. All I wanted was 4 things, only 4 damn things how hard is that to do?
1.) Rick Owens White T-Shirt
2.) iPad OR Samsung Galaxy Tablet
3.) New Spoiler for my Mustang
4.) A few different Xbox1 and PS4 games

Well, let's look at what I actually got lmaooo....
-Just a plain white t-shirt from forever 21 or some shit, mom said she couldn't "find" what I wanted
-Well I got an "iPad" technically speaking, but it doesn't even count because it was the garbage iPad mini, not even what I asked for.
-I got a spoiler, but it was basically the one I had already, I asked for a bigger one, like tokyo drift.
- I got Mortal Kombat which is actually a pretty good game, but I still expected like 3 or 4 more games.

Anyways, like a good son I at least pretended to be happy and acted very thankful, but it's hard when you're on the verge of tears. Nevertheless it appears I will at least be able to get a few hundred dollars back by selling the stuff I don't want on ebay or whatever.

still love ya mom just try a bit harder next year lol.
Originally Posted by ElGod View Post

Anyone else feel like they didn't really get all the presents they deserved this Christmas?

we don't deserve anything.
i'm happy with the presents i received though.
You sure are a spoiled little shit, aren't you?

I'm just peachy that I even got anything this year, even though I had made it clear to mum that I didn't want anything, due to our position with money and everything, and even more happy that my family is still alive, best gift in my opinion, since my ex step dad is quite the unstable little hell spawn. Had gotten a couple of $50 cards, which my brother and I had used to get some food for the family.
You seem to have forgotten the real meaning of Christmas, it's to give to others, not be selfish and expect everything to be all about you, hell, you get way more than some other people in the world. They might not even get anything for Christmas. Those who have nothing shares, and those who has everything never shares. Be thankful for what you have.
you're lucky not to be starving in africa and to be living in a place like the us which is a considerably wealthier place.
christmas gives you that big opportunity to feel good by brightening up someone's day by giving them something, so do your mom a favour and actually feel really thankful for it so she can get that happiness all(or most) our parents deserve.
+ I'm pretty happy with what I got this year.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Hey fellow toribashians, God here.

Anyone else feel like they didn't really get all the presents they deserved this Christmas? I had gotten really good grades all year so I figured I would for once get all the presents I asked for this year. But nope. All I wanted was 4 things, only 4 damn things how hard is that to do?

Well, let's look at what I actually got lmaooo....
-Just a plain white t-shirt from forever 21 or some shit, mom said she couldn't "find" what I wanted
-Well I got an "iPad" technically speaking, but it doesn't even count because it was the garbage iPad mini, not even what I asked for.
-I got a spoiler, but it was basically the one I had already, I asked for a bigger one, like tokyo drift.
- I got Mortal Kombat which is actually a pretty good game, but I still expected like 3 or 4 more games.

Anyways, like a good son I at least pretended to be happy and acted very thankful, but it's hard when you're on the verge of tears. Nevertheless it appears I will at least be able to get a few hundred dollars back by selling the stuff I don't want on ebay or whatever.

still love ya mom just try a bit harder next year lol.

Stop being a little shit. Be happy she got anything, the only gift my gf got was from me because her family is poor.

Edit: Now that I think about it, seeing his clan and what not, likely troll.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You have a car but you still get presents? I'm going to assume you are older than 16.

People are NOT OBLIGED TO GIVE YOU PRESENTS. I usually get 1 present which is usually a book, and some chocolates or candies. You SHOULD BE THANKFUL when people give you stuff FOR FREE. Your parents are trying their best. Why are you in the verge of tears holy shit.

Your mom probably has no clue what dick ovens is (and frankly that is some tryhard shit along with your tokyo drift spoiler).

Buy your own games you casual.

Your parents probably have no clue about your hipster tablets either. They probably went to the store and the clerk said "the mini is better hurr durr".

Maybe teach them how to buy online, and give them an amazon wishlist so they just have to click a few things.

Do not sell gifts - just how ungrateful can one person get...

And what did you get for your parents?
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff

Let's see
T-shirt - ~$300-$600
Tablet - ~$300
Mustang Spoiler - $250+
A few (3-6) Xbone and PS4 games - ~$69.99*4 = ~$300
All that totals up to about one grand, going off average prices. You are one greedy sonofabitch. Do you really think your parents are going to spend upwards of a thousand dollars on one person? They also have other shit to buy; things like food and bills.

I'm happy with what I got, it's more then what I even wanted; so I spread some of the love around to my friends.
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
And what did you get for your parents?

He probably didn't get them jack shit considering how he's crying about not getting enough free shit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
"Hey, let's flame this guy to show him the true spirit of christmas"
Not to say that isn't shitty behavior.
Last edited by Lazors; Dec 26, 2014 at 08:04 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Ooooookay this un-unexpectedly got out of hand. Basically what (almost) everyone said is true (somewhat), without all the harshiness.

Closed.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.