Toribash
Uber: you wake up. And beckon your snake. Where are you headed?
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
Uber: You make your way from A little island off the coast of hoobshire, to Albion. On your way you mean a group of bandits. They warn you that woods are full not safe and to be light on your toes. You take there advice and guild your snake thought the woods carefully when suddenly. A trader runs up to you. Saying he has found treasure that is at least 10,000 gold. Do you follow the trader? Or go on your path?
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
I must go on a limb and follow the trader to riches beyond mankind's beliefs
I swag as a fat person's belly swaggeth as he goeth.
Uber: ITS A TRAP!!! the trader was paid to trick you by the royal guards. Since you are a wanted man. They have you surrounded. What will you do?
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
Uber: You cast internal fury. Unfortunately the guards have already caught your headless snake. And are equipped with strange ruins that negate magic. Causing your attack to only have half the power. You do 300 damage. The guards over power you and get knocked unconscious. You are taken to the Bargate Prison. Were you are informed that every year the warden has a running match. And the winner is allowed to spend the night in the wardens room. You are informed that the warden has the keys in one of 3 books he has on his desk. With the combination on the wall. You use your stealth to sneak past the warden and read the combination. Now you much choose what book to open. Red? Blue? or Yellow?
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
Uber: AH HA! You find the key in the red book. And hide it before the warden sees you. He sends you back to your cell. Where you use the key to bust out of the holding chambers. With 20 other prisoners you run out of the holding compound. Where you go to get your stuff. Along with all your belongings you also acquire a obsidian great sword. Along with 2 flame argumentation's that can be added to the sword to give the sword fire property's. You also get a complete guards outfit. You leave the chambers where you see a clear exist. But OH NO the guards have rang the alarm. What do you do. Stay with the men you saved and fight off the guards. Or do you leave the men behind.

\o/ *DING* You leveled up. You now have 10 stats to use in those 5 regions.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
+10 to dex

I will leave the men behind
for they are weak :3
I swag as a fat person's belly swaggeth as he goeth.