Toribash
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
Fantastic, good job [T] clan leader.

Tamer0, pls, everybody knows you're [T] clan leader/mom.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Oblivion, was your name and textures inspired from the Kingdom Hearts series?
And if you like Kingdom Hearts will you buy Kingdom Hearts 3?
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS
Originally Posted by Water View Post
Oblivion, was your name and textures inspired from the Kingdom Hearts series?

Yep, I was a big fan of the series when I was younger and I figured I could just keep the theme for old times sake.
Originally Posted by xGodEnzx View Post
And if you like Kingdom Hearts will you buy Kingdom Hearts 3?

I'd love to buy it buy I'll most likely have to save the money for other stuff until it goes on a big sale.

Also, just added to the first post that you can post here your replays that are bugged/glitched and I can try to fix them.
Question:

When you make a spar, how many turnframes do you set it to?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Question:

When you make a spar, how many turnframes do you set it to?

If it's single-player it's set at 10 turnframes. It irks me if it doesn't advance like so when I press space, but I do use a lot of Shift+P to advance 1 frame at time.

If it's on multiplayer then same thing. Though nowadays sometimes I can reduce them to ~3 to aim something properly or while doing a more complex move.
.noivilbO iH

Why are you so overpowered in Erthtk?

Oh, and how long on average does it take to make realistic replays?
Last edited by Rfifan; Mar 24, 2014 at 11:33 PM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by Furier View Post
How do i climb up a wall without climbing

The key is to generate enough friction with your hands to simulate them "sticking" to the wall.
Don't jump with completely parallel or perpendicular momentum to the wall but you should have your body leaned towards it.
The degree your momentum makes with the wall depends on the height of the wall.
Make a downwards motion with your arms when approaching the wall, having your hands generating the friction that will push you up. Note that this will straighten your body, so you need to balance that with how leaned towards the wall you are at the start.
If the downwards motion of your arms follows a lower shoulders+extend pecs+relax elbows fashion, you will most likely be able to use an extension of your elbows to push yourself up as well, as long as you time it right and have the correct angles.

Here is an old replay that exemplifies it: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=60
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
.noivilbO iH

Why are you so overpowered in Erthtk?

Oh, and how long on average does it take to make realistic replays?

.nafifR iH
Because you've beaten my ass into being slightly better than average.

Replay-making for me was always something that took days.
I feel bad if I have to make more than 200 frames on one day, or if I have to play more than 10 minutes straight of single-player.
Exceptions applied to events, where I could make stuff on a single day and that might have been, coincidentally or not, the time when I made my best stuff.

I can make a good realistic day in a very short time, but when I used to make replays more often every one that I made was planned to out-do the last one, and that I can't wrap up quickly because of my "10 minutes straight tops" thing.
Your dual gravity replay tut is the best thing that was ever posted on the ORMO forum. I love you for it, it opens so many possibilites that are amazing and I haven't even had time to consider how much stuff you can do I've only scraped the surface of possible ideas.

Thank you Jeblivion

hodor
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|