ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Blood Omen or Soul Reaver? Both are good, though if it's the latter get the Dreamcast version instead of PS1, it's better in pretty much every way.

Shame that series started getting crap towards the end. Better sticking with the earlier ones IMO.

can't remember, seems like i need to get a new emulator for dc
Oh i remember that, i think i had M&M 10 Heroes 3 actually. That game was,wonderful, anyway.
Are the new ones as good? I think i saw one recently released, but i never actually bought it.
Last edited by Lazors; May 5, 2013 at 03:03 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Oh, and forgot a bit of history on pc gaming.
Back when windows 95 came out, people didn't want to upgrade because they still wanted to play DOOM on their MS-DOS systems.
Someone at microsoft saw this, and made a contract with ID software to port DOOM over to windows, and basically jumpstarted PC gaming for the better.
Who is that you ask?
Gabe Newell.
The same man who goes on to make games such as Half Life 1 and 2, and his own company.
Click Here To Learn MMA today!
If there is effort, there is always accomplishment. - Jigoro Kano
Oh man Baulders Gate was is the shit, Dark Alliance and Dark Alliance II were my personal faves (but I don't think they could be considered "classic" yet).
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS