Ranking
On monday I'm either buying corperate mundo, or toxic mundo and a few other skins.

Any ideas on what i should do?
piss
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Just bought a few new skins, phantom karthus, queen ashe, gangster twitch, feral warwick.

I don't really see why so many people like tundra warwick more, it looks quite bad in-game and feral warwick even gives him a bigger model/body structure.

You mean malphite warwick
Fucking patch preview almost made me ragequit LoL. Nothing really makes me too mad besides the fucking doran's items and health quint nerfs. Pretty sure riot has run out of ideas to balance the game so is now just fucking with everything and anything, maybe next they'll lower all base movement speed to 280 so the laning phase can be even more passive. christ
Kassadin is so fun.

Whats that, you're at full HP?

REQ looks like you're at 1/4th now
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
Kassadin is so fun.

Whats that, you're at full HP?

REQ looks like you're at 1/4th now

He is really underestimated as well. I don't think I've played a game with him without getting to 20 stacks at some stage. Every Kassadin in any game always seems to get near to 20 stacks before anyone even notices, and by then it is far too late to do anything about it.
pre-void kassadin, french maid nidalee, noxus poppy, nurse akali and royal shaco.

all my favorite people to play and the ones i generally do the best with, just bought those skins.

i must say, pre-void is underestimated and what looks to be more liked by the general crowd, however, i find it looks amazing in-game as far as the designs go on his robe.

what can i say about nurse akali and french maid, boobs?
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
pre-void kassadin, french maid nidalee, noxus poppy, nurse akali and royal shaco.

all my favorite people to play and the ones i generally do the best with, just bought those skins.

i must say, pre-void is underestimated and what looks to be more liked by the general crowd, however, i find it looks amazing in-game as far as the designs go on his robe.

what can i say about nurse akali and french maid, boobs?

Blacksmith poppy is the best poppy skin out there other than lollipoppy, fag

Well, here comes the patch I've been dreading, and frankly, it's not too bad, the only thing that bothers me is the doran's items, but I'll get over it, the buffs to renekton and a couple other champs are excellent though
Last edited by Megadoomer; Feb 2, 2011 at 07:25 PM.
Whos digin' my new ezreal avvy and sig?

Gonna buy ezreal pretty soon so wondering if anyone knows a good rune set for him.
piss
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
Whos digin' my new ezreal avvy and sig?

Gonna buy ezreal pretty soon so wondering if anyone knows a good rune set for him.

Armor pen + mana regen/level
He's one of my mains
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ