ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
About the merge with vortex
if this comensises then we well be 1 big clan... the thing is... u have 1 mod from ur clan as a forum mod so once we merge the 2 ppl with the most posts should be a mod on the forum( cause it shows there active)out of both clans. so we have an active forum post ur thoughts

~nate456

▲ ▲
Good idea, but i reckon we should still honor the current standings in each clan as is
▒▒▒▒▒▓█ RAWR █▓▒▒▒▒▒
i dis agree wat if someone suc has like a new person to the forum were a co lead they would be very inactive but if they were senior or had alot of posts they would maki it more active

▲ ▲
I do understand that but. From vTx side ur active, i'm active, man is hasn't been that active but he must have a reason. And from the cliche side they only have one leader
▒▒▒▒▒▓█ RAWR █▓▒▒▒▒▒
Well, this clan has been here for almost a year. Who can hold on a clan for ever?
[200] QI until 10th dan black
5 year vet of Toribash!
[Invade] vTx is already a huge (and quite skillful)clan.
It might mess up some parts of the clan when you merge.I would just stay vTx until cliche is about to die but for now you should be seperate.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Thx for ur input, but we will wait and c wat their leader has too say
▒▒▒▒▒▓█ RAWR █▓▒▒▒▒▒
and the wait beginns.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
well to tell the truth i am the most active both in game and forum in cliche.

i do not have loads of posts maily becouse i have had nothing to post about.
i am the person who has recruted the most for this caln and will not stop.

i agree that some changes must be made and Evilflame and i will be ready for them
i dont see why we must only have 2 mods we could have the leader and co-leader as mods for both Vortex and Cliche.

Iluzion...
you cant buy happiness
but you can buy ice-cream thats close enough...right?
I thought there were only 3 mods aloud...
[200] QI until 10th dan black
5 year vet of Toribash!