Toribash
It says why people are legends in the thread with the legends list in it. He is very good at replay making and is also a pretty fantastic bloke as well.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by KillerBotX View Post
Can I haz u pl0x? Plus how do you feel to be a LENGANDERY player?

Feels nice, very lengandery even

Originally Posted by gizodude View Post
how dd you become a legend?

This on the first post tries to cover that

Who?

Also, since I seen to be having a spike in activity I'll try to add some more Tips and Tricks to the first post.
Here's a small update to it but that I found out a lot of replay-makers don't know about.

Ctrl+Z - Undo

Last edited by Oblivion; Mar 17, 2015 at 12:56 AM.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Just realized I never asked where you travelled when you were gone. Where did you go for that like 2 month period?

Also, I've been abusing ctrl + z since hampus implemented it :^)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Just realized I never asked where you travelled when you were gone. Where did you go for that like 2 month period?

Also, I've been abusing ctrl + z since hampus implemented it :^)

I went to Croatia mainly for a short neurosurgery internship (purely observational), but ended up travelling all over the country.
Also ended up visiting Serbia, Bosnia and Hungary because of their proximity.
Overall best trip I ever had.

Originally Posted by SakaiIchiiro View Post
Well, i love u
Sorry, i can't hide it! :3

Thanks!

Originally Posted by TananPro View Post
boas.

tens namorda? cual è o nome dela?

Yes to the first question. Classified to the second one.
Have you read any interesting books lately/ever? Any which you would recommend?
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Have you read any interesting books lately/ever? Any which you would recommend?

Very recently unfortunately I've only read scientific literature, but overall from what I read I strongly recommend "The Portrait of Dorian Gray" by Oscar Wilde - it has some characters with quite a distinct and provocative way of thinking, but you need to take it with a grain of salt.
Also "Crime and Punishment" by Dostoievski if you're a bit older because the best thing about the book in my opinion is the psychological depth of the protagonist and how Dostoievski prints some nuances of the human nature.

Added a contribution to the first post that I think people that usually spar/parkour/engage in high-matchframe games in multiplayer should check out.

reSpar - Continue your multiplayer spars/parkours/etc if someone disconnected

Is there any place you would recommend for a vacation?
Felt like I should go for a trip sometime soon, wondering if you have any hot spots.
h