people playing: 86, servers online: 26, games played: 142,112,466 Top Player: McFarbo

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Recruitment Center
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 24, 2018   #17
mercykiller
Elitist

3rd Dan Black Belt
Clan: Origin

Origin Application
Name:Mercykiller
Hello Origin,
My name is Ayman El Gendy,
Next 13th March I will hit 18
I live In Egypt .. My GMT: +2
I used to play Toribash many years ago but I was like a wave Very active..Inactive and Yeah that was the thing .. I am going to high school too but after in college I will start new chapter in my life..

Hobbies:I am football player so clearly I like football lol .. I dont think that I have any more certain hobbies maybe Playing video games..(I have ps4) playing R6s .. Fortnite .. Fifa

Forum/Ingame activity:Well I am now in between both active and little bit inactive to be honest(Ingame) .. I can browse once a day and help yeah ..

More Information:
Well I was very old member here from "Legend" Clan I helped the clan to develope and being official and I was war commander once yeah and made lot of wars with other clans and we were dominating with punch of strong members..We reached top 10 rank .. Very special memories

I decided to join back to help the clan again also too many old friends here and yeah fun maybe.. I think it is little bit short but with the most information you need ..

Purple Monkeys run wild in the red forest

Thanks in advance guys..
Old Is always GOLD
mercykiller is offline   Reply With Quote