Toribash
I really liked the opener.
first boom was impressive but I would expected a bigger boom to end the replay than just 2 dms but could have been difficult I know.
but that last kick was dope.
nice skeet too.
ok
i feel that the second kick could've been better. honestly it doesnt really look like a kick, but what do i know

the skeet should've been executed a bit sooner. with it being a few ten frames after everything has already happened, it looks tacked on

cool rpl tho
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Opa, tudo certo?

Vamos a isso: primeiro considere que "onde há merda, há possibilidades". O replay em geral não ficou nem bom nem ruim; no início me lembrou Bisonic. O que você deveria analisar é que tem uma possibilidade de um replay bem criativo lá.
Tente fazer o seguinte: Posicione melhor aquele chute aleatório na cabeça (aquele depois do decap) para fazer com que ela vá mais alto, tentando encaixar uma artilharia. Depois disso, faça skeet com as duas mãos na direção da cabeça no ar de modo que a cabeça e as mãos caiam no uke após isto.

Good job and good luck..
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
that was sweet

like the vibe the replay is giving overall

nice little opener thingy

split looked good

and i like the momentum switch and how clean your moves were for that decap

nice use of grabs too, gj

the boop with your hand was a nice touch before the decap

and the pose is also fitting
Giving a "hand" for skeets.
i dont critique fun replays, so i will say something what can explain how i feel with this replay

L.M.A.F.O.R.O.T.F.G.M.B.O.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.