[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg

The best I've gone in a game.

Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Scientific studies have shown that just thinking about doing an action can provide similar improvements to actually practicing said action. By watching somebody play something, you naturally improve at playing that something so long as you imagine yourself doing it yourself.

Hence why watching others play can improve or ruin your play.

I guess that would be true. But I guess I'm not a big fan of the whole "I do X because Y did X". I just like to try new things out myself and experiment on what I believe can work.

I know you're not saying direct copying someone and I get that, but I feel that's what it comes down to with most people.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
I guess that would be true. But I guess I'm not a big fan of the whole "I do X because Y did X". I just like to try new things out myself and experiment on what I believe can work.

I know you're not saying direct copying someone and I get that, but I feel that's what it comes down to with most people.

It doesn't apply solely to strategies. If you watch someone cs well,and you imagine yourself csing like them, you can improve your ability to cs. It exercises the same centers of the brain as if you were actually playing, so it improves your reactions when you actually go about playing.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
sorry i auto attack with cait and have full build ~27 mins in.

hue

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

> Get bored
> Play Kha'Zix
> Wonder why the hell I don't play him more often.

Also, Quinn is still a piece of shit, so for the love of god I hope people realize this and stop playing her with me <.<
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Also, Quinn is still a piece of shit, so for the love of god I hope people realize this and stop playing her with me <.<

Quinn needs a good melee support with her and she needs to rush BT ontop of that. I played a game with her and did really well with that combination, then again I had a good team comp of Nasus, Renekton, Leona, Lux and me as Quinn.

These are the 6 game I played ADC

Now this was all after randomly watching Doublelift's POV in his scrims vs Crs, I didn't intentionally watch them to get better as ADC since I hated the role but I feel myself play at an elevated level compared to my lane opponent. I did just blantantly copy Doublelifts runes (LS quints, AD marks, Armor yellows and mr/lvl blues), masteries (21/1/8 ) and build on Cait, Twitch and Trist which is Doran start > zerks > IE > PD > LW, and just swapped out the IE for a BT for the lower range ADC's on Vayne, Sivir and Quinn. The last 2 items were my choice. The hardest game was playing Twitch since the Graves was either ahead or even with me, but my teamfight presence was far greater. The Vayne game was the worst because I had the most HAM support in the game, Hippybob's Blitzcrank. He went overaggressive and we didn't capitalize on our level 1 advantage (We got FB, didn't back for items). I also didn't take cleanse vs Varus/Zyra.

In the Quinn game I managed to 1v1 the fed Ezreal when I wasn't fed. It was a bloody fight and I managed to win due to my R's execute damage. I got 2 quads in the Twitch Game and one in the Sivir game. The Cait and Trist picks were intentional counter picks to Corki and MF respectfully.
Last edited by j4nd0; Apr 17, 2013 at 05:32 AM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC