Toribash
Ahri is kind of bad now. They should certainly buff her a bit.

Also, which champion is the most op now in your opinion?
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Donger/Vi imo :s
And yeah.. waste of IP until she gets a bit of a buff T_T
Should've bought Caitlyn xD Ah well, I went 11/5/14 in a ranked game as Draven
Vi got nerfed, she was my main jungler. Still quite strong tho.

As for donger, he doesn't seem like a champion that I'd play in ranked.

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.

wow i need to hit 1 skillshot to kill something in the early-mid game, such a bad champion, disgustingly underpowered..

Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
She isn't very viable in Solo Q

if anything im pretty sure she's a lot more viable in solo q than anywhere else(implying competitive)
Last edited by leyz; Mar 23, 2014 at 09:27 PM.
Originally Posted by leyz View Post
wow i need to hit 1 skillshot to kill something in the early-mid game, such a bad champion, disgustingly underpowered..

if anything im pretty sure she's a lot more viable in solo q than anywhere else(implying competitive)

Implying hitting the charm is 100% kill.

All of my wats.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Implying hitting the charm is 100% kill.

All of my wats.

None of the assassins can 100-0 in the laning phase anymore because they have all been nerfed equally. Granted you're able to hit your q 1 or 2 times in the lane on the enemy you can still get a kill, just not as easily. Pre-nerf ahri was nothing but free elo, if that's what you want then sure she does need some buffs i.e. a revert on her charm change.

For instance ahri definitely has more burst than zed with her charm(zed does indeed though have more dps, but that's a given for an ad champion), and even zed still sees quite some play for people that just enjoy playing him, and they do have decent success on him as well. (i argued with Numbers before saying zed still has awesome damage, but despite how much i like thinking zed is strong, he does have a tiny lack of damage in teamfights until you hit the very late game)

and concerning your witty comment: how you should understand my first message is "you CAN still get a kill in lane on ahri if you hit your skillshots, and her late game is still almost as monstrous as it used to be in terms of damage", if you ever played her prior to changes you should know that level 6 used to mean a free kill on almost any lane opponent and all you HAD to hit was her q because all other spells are not skill shots and e is a non-factor in her kit
Last edited by leyz; Mar 23, 2014 at 10:53 PM.
It's not so much she doesn't have damage, but that her skill required compared to damage output is not worth it. Dependance on one skill shot for full combo, combined with lackluster range and laning phase means she really doesn't excel anywhere anymore.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by leyz View Post
None of the assassins can 100-0 in the laning phase anymore because they have all been nerfed equally. Granted you're able to hit your q 1 or 2 times in the lane on the enemy you can still get a kill, just not as easily. Pre-nerf ahri was nothing but free elo, if that's what you want then sure she does need some buffs i.e. a revert on her charm change.

For instance ahri definitely has more burst than zed with her charm(zed does indeed though have more dps, but that's a given for an ad champion), and even zed still sees quite some play for people that just enjoy playing him, and they do have decent success on him as well. (i argued with Numbers before saying zed still has awesome damage, but despite how much i like thinking zed is strong, he does have a tiny lack of damage in teamfights until you hit the very late game)

and concerning your witty comment: how you should understand my first message is "you CAN still get a kill in lane on ahri if you hit your skillshots, and her late game is still almost as monstrous as it used to be in terms of damage", if you ever played her prior to changes you should know that level 6 used to mean a free kill on almost any lane opponent and all you HAD to hit was her q because all other spells are not skill shots and e is a non-factor in her kit

I'm pretty sure that you completely misunderstood me. I never said she's trash or something like that, she's still a very fun pick, but you certainly can't call her a very viable pick for rankeds since there are way better picks. Also, there is just no way ahri would beat zed in 1v1.(Implying both are equally skilled). Also, Ahri's burst is definitely pretty good late game, but executing her full combo on a carry is probably one of the hardest things to do in the game. Extremely mobile ultimate makes it hard to aim the skill shots well, she's also quite squishy so you have to go in with R launch deathfire grasp, E>Q>W and then retreat with R, you have to do this very fast if you do not want to be focused and that's extremely hard to execute, kind of reminds me of LB combo.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
It's not so much she doesn't have damage, but that her skill required compared to damage output is not worth it. Dependance on one skill shot for full combo, combined with lackluster range and laning phase means she really doesn't excel anywhere anymore.

What oracle said pretty much sums up my opinion.
Last edited by Kristis133; Mar 24, 2014 at 12:24 AM.

I did research, she simply isn't viable because everybody outshines her in terms of damage for ease of use :o

In other news, 11/1/11

11/1/11

I'm number 1, ha. Get it? No? Oh okay..
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

same thing used to be said about leblanc, too much risk not enough reward, you could ask anybody and no one would agree that she's strong enough for competitive environment, right now everybody figured she's actually the new op easily on the level with pre-rework kassadin. to top it off, leblanc's kit early-mid game also is very dependent on landing an e if you ever want to get any good damage in(unless you q-r-w of course which is almost never an option though because what idiot would allow you walk that close up for free), yet it doesn't prevent people from picking her up whenever she's open.

in short, the only reason ahri is not played is because other champions are in the spotlight right now and are popular, doesn't mean she's necessarily any weaker as a champion, same as veigar she's not gonna be played much until someone sees big success with her and someone else decides to pick it up after.
-----
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I did research, she simply isn't viable because everybody outshines her in terms of damage for ease of use :o

everybody is who? there's only one mage assassin with kit comparable to that of ahri, which is leblanc, and she doesn't necessarily have MORE damage at any stages of the game, the only thing she has as an advantage is that her w late game is around 6 seconds of a cooldown but then again ahri has her own advantages like 3 dashes in a row instead of maximum of 2 on leblanc(which in her case would also take up usage of 2 spells instead of one for ahri).

for that matter we can also bring up gragas, his burst is enormous for just 2 spells all throughout the game, but if you dont consistently land those on multiple people in teamfights your late game input suffers immensely since you're left with cooldowns that are pretty significantly longer than those of other ap mages, yet he's been a top 3 mid lane pick for the last couple of months even after the initial changes to his e cooldown and his q range despite his kit pretty much relying on how well you can hit a single skillshot
Last edited by leyz; Mar 24, 2014 at 09:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump