ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Those were 3v3's I was refering to 5v5's I tried her in 3v3's just recently. You people always take me to literal. >.>

Then play versus my team 5v5.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Sometime I want to make a room of 10 in LoL of toribash only players and record the whole match.

I'm still down for this, forgot to say it though.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Ed, We need to get a 5v5 rolling before we can. Meaning all of us in 1 server. Otherwise this will not work.
Edit: Numbers I have no ranked team. So how does that work?
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
I'm still down for this, forgot to say it though.

I want too! If you all on west, then add JC Joanna. :3
hahahahhhahahah uric, that video! XD
-----
Oh also, I'll be apart of this match ;p
Last edited by phantom; Nov 24, 2012 at 04:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥ mushu♥
Saint this will happen on NA server when it happens.

Pfft, fu then.
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
I want too! If you all on west, then add JC Joanna. :3

Don't worry saint, I'm still in W

Just added ya, I'm Eisme.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Alright, here's a little question for you guys, who do you think would win against each other :
Jayce top, Nidalee mid, Jax jungle, gankplank bot and ez ad carry bot against amumu top, shaco jungle, morgana mid, ashe ad carry bot and teemo bot?

Just throw in a wild guess (or perhaps a reasonable one).

At the level where most of us play, (not counting Numbers etc) outcome of that matchup is open.

Having counter/bad/stupid pick(s) makes your life easier, but doesn't really tell who'll win lane/game.

I'd guess that the team with Teemo won.

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Anywho, I played a couple games with some vent buddies. Since I'm the best one amongst them, I play AP mid more often than not. And I make all the calls. They plan to start ranked 5s but I've seen them play... :s They play too many arams and too few games to have enough experience, but I'll let them entertain the thought.

I love playing team rankeds, even with teams (and team members) that aren't really "that" good (tbh, neither am I, but..). Team rankeds tend to teach you more about the game than several normal blind pick games. Why? Because that another team is (probably) actually trying instead of dicking around for lulz. :P
Last edited by Dargon; Nov 24, 2012 at 08:39 AM.