RoG Preview

Champion info

Cannot fucking wait.
I R IRONMAN
I BAGS USING HIM FIRST

SHOTGUN'D

>:3
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
He looks really cool, has a nice skillset, and he's a support tank. (I love those)
Yet for some reason I don't like him. Nope, not getting him.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Riot read my mind and stole my ideas ._. I must perfect my psychic jammer before continuing anything else *puts on tinfoil hat*

And it seems that he doesn't get any armor or magic resist when leveling up because of his passive (if it stays that way). inb4 nasus situation of hella deny.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
is this passive permanent? and does it work with minions? :o if then its quite a bit op, i mean if u just get 0,5 per kill, and u get a good game and reach the 300 minions in 25 minutes, your fucking op.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
is this passive permanent? and does it work with minions? :o if then its quite a bit op, i mean if u just get 0,5 per kill, and u get a good game and reach the 300 minions in 25 minutes, your fucking op.

Souls have a chance of dropping from dying minions around him. Big monsters, Cannon minions, Champions and I am assuming Super Minions all have a 100% chance to drop souls. Each soul will grant Tresh MR, Armor and AP, starting at 1 for the first soul, then decreasing by 0.01 for every other soul collected till it caps at 0.5.

On the PBE, the limit for souls is 255, but it has been confirmed by Riot CertainlyT that the soul stacks indefinitely. To balance this, Riot has given him poor ratios on his Q and E, high cooldowns on all his spells, ranged so he can't use the effectiveness of Tiamat/hydra to farm and made him more useful with AP so building AD is less inclined.

Being able to farm up as Tresh is a challenge in itself.
Last edited by j4nd0; Jan 8, 2013 at 04:08 PM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
Souls have a chance of dropping from dying minions around him. Big monsters, Cannon minions, Champions and I am assuming Super Minions all have a 100% chance to drop souls. Each soul will grant Tresh MR, Armor and AP, starting at 1 for the first soul, then decreasing by 0.01 for every other soul collected till it caps at 0.5.

On the PBE, the limit for souls is 255, but it has been confirmed by Riot CertainlyT that the soul stacks indefinitely. To balance this, Riot has given him poor ratios on his Q and E, high cooldowns on all his spells, ranged so he can't use the effectiveness of Tiamat/hydra to farm and made him more useful with AP so building AD is less inclined.

Being able to farm up as Tresh is a challenge in itself.

so the feature of farming souls to get stronger, is almost impossible as him? lol how ironical. ingame he looks pretty cool, but seems really unbalanced and unfinished yet.
maybe ill save my IP for him and ill dont get vlad.. will see..
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Read as: never touch him ever until balancing is done with him.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
So for all of you cocky motherfuckers out there, don't be cocky in a 5v5 fight because in the end you might look like a dick. My team fed horrible in 5v5 and I challanged him to a 1v1 and apparently he looked pretty retarded when I won. And I used ap yi since that was his champ in the 5v5.

Large minions always drop a soul, I'm assuming that includes blue wraith, large golem and brown wolf? If so, denying probably won't even be possible. His ganks are going to be brutal, I cannot wait. Also, is he a melee or ranged champion? Looking at the attack animation it could really be either, which will affect what he builds.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg