EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
You were in [Ink] at flash's clan
i remember u, really good sparrer and tricker

yes

if i still count *~*
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Originally Posted by BabyJ2kr View Post
Thanks man! I kinda forgot to add my age to the app. I'm 18 though doesn't really change much in my opinion because I still can't work as a bartender but eh I got 3 more years. Also I don't make any art, ALTHOUGH I used to love drawing little anime shit here and there back in elementary/middle school but the main question "Why do you want to join Vector". It kinda dawned on me at work whilst I took a sip of some sweet sweet chai latte. So I pondered for a second and thought of what it'd be like to grow and further improve in a game I can't seem to quit and then the cherry on the top is I can get ACTUAL CRITICISM AND Tips from people I get along with and can learn from. In my opinion it's a deal I just can't pass up so, why not join vector, it's also cool how you guys have this family-like vibe that I dig a lot. It's like you guys have your own little community rather than just being a group with a reputation of having some versatile skilled players, and when talking and playing with karbn...just him alone made me feel welcomed.

It's a yes from me.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
ALright baby dont go full emotional on me or im gonna cry, invited
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
This guy has skills in writing/typing I'll give you that.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Let me try. Also I gotta do this on my alt since I can't post stuff on my main.
Aye wussup. I'm Asfall, real name being Justus Spillman. I like the park and long walks on the beach, but i'm also arguably decent at Toribash. Well, you can decide that for yourself. I'm 14 but for some reason have the highest pitched voice in the world. Seriously, if you hear my voice it would sound like it belonged to a eight year old who despite being very young, is somehow going through puberty. I've been playing Toribash for a little over a year now, but only really started getting active a couple months ago. I usually spar and occasionally mas. I rarely parkour, probably because i'm not that good at it. I play akido sometimes but I don't think you care about that. I haven't really been in any clans, let alone any significant ones. All of the clans i've been in either were made by me, was a friend's clan, or a good one where I was kicked off almost immediately. Here are some replays that you may think is good or garbage. It's most likely the second option, but I like to gamble my with my chances.
I added my first spar for the lols.
Attached Files
mas with binklawz.rpl (907.4 KB, 10 views)
spar with bossss.rpl (1.02 MB, 7 views)
spar with ilan.rpl (909.9 KB, 8 views)
spar with phantm's alt.rpl (1.32 MB, 8 views)
My first spar.rpl (618.2 KB, 5 views)
Your sparring skills are average to my eyes. You start off really good, but towards the end of each replay, you die out. It looks like you get bored the longer to spar goes on and it looks really bad. (I'm the same way if that's the case. Which is why I do mas xD) Your landings are a little iffy, but mine are too, so nothing big there. You always find a way to transition which make up for it a little. Your balance however looks wonky to me. Sometimes you'll have a solid stance, but would sort freak out when you can't move (again, how it looks like to me). So your tori always stays at a constant tilt unless you specifically don't want to move. Other times, that tilt goes against you and you can't move (which again, i can relate to if that's the case xD).

What i really wanna see though, is that MAS. Can't really judge with one replay... and everyone hates that version of mas you were playing. The tori's work weird and joints are a lil too "free" for a lack of a better term. So... SHOW ME OR OF THAT MAS BBY <3.
¿?
I'll see what I can do with the mas. And as for your response I can't really argue with your critique, especially your take on my skill level.
-----
Here is a mas I made just a little bit earlier
Attached Files
mas with uncon.rpl (590.7 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Jatus; Jul 5, 2018 at 06:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump