ES Recruitment Drive
when I go at japanese restaurant I just take all you can eat,
but the food is deserved it.
nice photos by the way.
Hey Missuse, when ever you get the chance come into IRC. I would like to talk to you about a small incident that I and many others have ran into with one of your members.
Originally Posted by Marsi View Post
Hey Missuse, when ever you get the chance come into IRC. I would like to talk to you about a small incident that I and many others have ran into with one of your members.

If you have something to say do it here,no need to play "hide and seek" just becouse i said "nice alt faggot" lol
It's assumed that we have a certain age...

Oh btw i supposed you were Marci6 that's why i had such an amount of confidence.
Last edited by Hisoka; Sep 21, 2014 at 01:34 PM.
How's everyone's weekend coming along? I just had formal last night with some crazy times with my gal. Everything is all good over here in DropKick kingdom.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
with some crazy times with my gal.

that is epic when you are 16 .

I had quite a hectic weekend with some guests coming to see my son. And all that goes with it... preparing food, washing dishes, entertaining guests, keeping my son away from other children paws.... kids really like poking babies. I think I'm gonna relax tomorrow at work

Originally Posted by Marsi View Post

All JollyR members are on the road to achieve the Bushido code in life.

Se7en virtues of Bushidō:

Rectitude (義)
Courage (勇)
Benevolence (仁)
Respect (禮)
Honesty (誠)
Honour (名誉)
Loyalty (忠義)

However, each has his own road to this goal.

Your remark has been noted Marsi.
Last edited by missuse; Sep 21, 2014 at 09:12 PM.
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
How's everyone's weekend coming along? I just had formal last night with some crazy times with my gal. Everything is all good over here in DropKick kingdom.

Not much, hung out with some friends.
Lots of schoolwork though...

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Hi there, I was told I could freely post here. so... um... hi?
I achieved global rank 5k!

Is am cool and posted proof in this here spoiler.

EDIT: and... fml back to 15k I go.

Rank.. WHAI??

Last edited by Kasmi; Sep 23, 2014 at 12:35 AM.
All JollyR members are on the road to achieve the Bushido code in life.

Se7en virtues of Bushidō:

Rectitude (義)
Courage (勇)
Benevolence (仁)
Respect (禮)
Honesty (誠)
Honour (名誉)
Loyalty (忠義)

However, each has his own road to this goal.

Give missuse a nobel peace prize !!! also Lol Everyone has been poppin up on TB when I'm not lol. I got on TB the other day and Dropkick was on ,but what happens then..... hes afk in deadbets :/ Stonda im pretty good with computers, you know the direct problem?
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
In an attempt to bump up the activity on this thread I'd like to ask everyone how their day is going?

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة