Ranking
hey guys, I have been playing tabletop simulator, it is like an emulator of board games.
At first I didnt believe it was good, but with its immense creative freedom I believe it is my new favorite game.
why dont you try at that?
because $20 :c
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
because $20 :c

Holy shit, start a church.
JollyRogers
Sparky is a 317 pound Hump-Back Whale
Originally Posted by Raid View Post
Holy shit, start a church.

Sounds good, start a temple <3
Lenshu Master/Buddhist
Greed/TimmyboyG/P0int/Theee/BBKing
So, Is there a chance of me ever getting into this clan with my ban history?
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Originally Posted by WhyBeAre View Post

I would say it's unlikely, but possible.
JollyRogers
Sparky is a 317 pound Hump-Back Whale
Originally Posted by WhyBeAre View Post

Just find members in game and beat 'em up in their favorite mods.

EDIT: just saw you were denied, well all I can say I was denied first time I tried to get in coz of my "skill" or lack of it and total in-activeness on the forum. If one is to judge based on my post count I definitely mended, at least, the 2nd part.
Last edited by missuse; Dec 21, 2015 at 03:16 PM.
wishful eyes deceive me
Well hello there, just stepping by, will start checking this board regularly if you don't mind, I see missuse and bru are still around. ;o
Tin!!
So so so so soo many time! Awesome to see you still here (and also with a fancy purple name!)
Check and write on this board as much as you want of course, it's always nice to see some old good faces.

I'm not the most active player, but at least i'm not dead either (at least not anymore) =p
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)