ES Recruitment Drive
Re: Toribash Head Preview
dude this sounds sweet! to bad i have a mac... do you know if you can convert it to .DMG
Unfortunately, I do not have a mac to test it on (or compile). If anyone wants to give it a go (source code is available) be my guest - but I will not officially support it.

I use SDL, OpenGL and C++. All three are cross-platform (with some minor changes). The launcher can be written in any language, and I am hoping the next version will remove the launcher.
I has a flavour
I could not be bothered to create an icon. The icon in the start menu (once installed) uses the Toribash icon.
I has a flavour
Originally Posted by slainveteran
Here is a program I have written for Toribash. It allows you to preview a head texture so that you can make one easier.

Just install into the Toribash folder, the installer will do the rest!

Instructions for use are in the ReadMe.

Please post here if you have any problems with the program or if you want any features adding.

I have only tested this on Windows XP.

Enjoy.

In case you are wondering how cool this really is... my new head (look at my avatar) was created with the help of THP and that picture was taken in THP.

well there is one problem... i didnt read the readme and now i cant do anything with the program. i mean i am using it but i cant manage the heads
The readme is copied into the folder where you installed THP.

Try: CProgram Files\Toribash\THP\
I has a flavour
or if i send my head to you on e -mail and you can then but it there.. i am really bad whit comp..