Toribash
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
I encourage all applicants to post their worthy replays in the replays thread. Love to see how you're all doing

I'm currently suffering from lack-of-inspiration...
Also Dropkick, I'm attempting to place you in my memory, where you ever in Horde?

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Hehe, Noo. JollyR is really the only clan I've ever been in... for the most part. Only long long long ago I was in another clans
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Ok, I wasn't quiet sure. My memory is a jumbled mess.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Hi hello I'm gonna favourite your irc now :O

missing you guys
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post

missing you guys

Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post

Who will be forever part of this clan,even if the tag says differently..

Pulse
Erth
Swex

You're welcome on the IRC Erth ;)
Originally Posted by Erth View Post

missing you guys

Nice to see you here Erth
Damn Long time no see Erth , and you guys up ? I'm in the mood to play lol
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Hey,just went to an Wok-Sushi Restaurant. Me and my friends ate like kings,here some pics,chinese food it's OP.

We paid 16,90€ each. Once you pay you can eat whatever you want and how much you want. Should be around 20-22$, a but expansive for a dinner but it's worth.

I also took those as souvenir :P

Wasabi Allert!

Last edited by Hisoka; Sep 20, 2014 at 11:31 PM.