Ranking
the first one, i liked the ending you came to, but you took to long to get to him 8.5/10

I can't really see anything wrong with the last part, shoould have done more with what you had time left to do 9/10

keep it up
1st replay, really nice, but you took too long to attack, and during that looks like "uh, what the fu** im doing here?" 7/10

2nd replay, everything awesome, but after the decap kick, during that little flight, you did slow movement and then a fast movement, wich really destroyed the dynamic of the replay :/ 8/10

/offtopic

also checkout my replay thread ;p
:^)
Dude....Your last 2 replays were pure sex.
I won't comment on the second one though :V

Commenting about Hand Shaking.
The opener was crap. Sucked my ass.
First kick was cool , you could have added more dm's into it.
Second hit was weak but it was cool because u used uke's hand. Booming that hit = ZOMG NOWAI
Skeet was also weak but the decapitation has added something to it.
Overall, 8/10
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
On the first replay I as like, yawn.. is he gonna hit him anyti- OH GAWD MOTHER OF SOMETHING WITH SQUIRREL AIDS!
Both of them are sick as hell
I like the ending of the first one how you landed. That was tight. The other landing in the second one is okish but still good. The combos are really tight but it is short for my taste. But i will give your replays a 9.5/10. Both adding up it is a 19.5/20. Good job man.
The Color BLUE is everlastingly appointed by the deity to be a source of delight.