Toribash
Original Post
Originally Posted by William View Post
Ahhhh too much effort for this..just reset everything. People stop complaining..I don't understand, do you excpet to get ur items from different alterations of a game..let's say the different versions of counter strike or call of duty. Let's all start from 0, it will be fun.

Toribash is already on the edge of its life tbh, TBN won't be something that amazing that people will put so much effort again to get where they were in the original. So yeah, tbh if hampa wants TBN to actually live for longer than like 2-4 weeks he should give all of the items and achivements from the original into this one.
-----
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Toribash is already on the edge of its life tbh, TBN won't be something that amazing that people will put so much effort again to get where they were in the original. So yeah, tbh if hampa wants TBN to actually live for longer than like 2-4 weeks he should give all of the items and achivements from the original into this one.

Well actually it would just ruin the grind of the game which will make no point in TBN. Sorry to mention this game but GTA 5 allowed people to transfer accounts from other consoles but if you actually pay attention TB will likely stop recieving fixes and updates which means if people find a way to hack or exploit TB then they can transfer there TC to Toribash coins. TBN and TB aren't pay to win they are pay to customize so this is not that big of a deal customizing your tori is only half the game and the games purpose of gathering TC or coins. So you are basically skipping the development of your tori and I hope that BELTS get reset because people who played the game in the old days and quit dont deserve to still be the same rank in a totally new game the game would be pointless without progress. Keep in mind this is my opinion.
Last edited by migmig777; Aug 23, 2019 at 02:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
THE NAME IS MIGUEL
Originally Posted by migmig777 View Post
-----

Well actually it would just ruin the grind of the game which will make no point in TBN. Sorry to mention this game but GTA 5 allowed people to transfer accounts from other consoles but if you actually pay attention TB will likely stop recieving fixes and updates which means if people find a way to hack or exploit TB then they can transfer there TC to Toribash coins. TBN and TB aren't pay to win they are pay to customize so this is not that big of a deal customizing your tori is only half the game and the games purpose of gathering TC or coins. So you are basically skipping the development of your tori and I hope that BELTS get reset because people who played the game in the old days and quit dont deserve to still be the same rank in a totally new game the game would be pointless without progress. Keep in mind this is my opinion.

I agree with this
It'll just ruin the fun and the grind in Toribash Next if you are able to transfer your Toribash items to the New Toribash and I'm pretty positive Toribash Next wont die that quickly since I'm sure hampa has a lot of fun ideas to put in the New Game, it will be a whole new experience and with the new players logging in the new game it'll be very fun since you are able to make more friends and feel more equal to the new players

Now few months back I wished to be able to relive the old good times when I was a Brown Belt/Blue Belt with few of my old friends playing peacefully and now since I know a similar advanced new version of Toribash will be coming out I can totally relive it by starting over in the new game.
Is there anywhere we can donate money to go towards TB Next development/marketing?
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
Is there anywhere we can donate money to go towards TB Next development/marketing?

Contact hampa and also send an email http://forum.toribash.com/sendmessage.php

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
How about making people who got disconnected have their toris fully relax so that the game just doesn't stop on a 2v2 or 3v1
Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
I agree with this
It'll just ruin the fun and the grind in Toribash Next if you are able to transfer your Toribash items to the New Toribash and I'm pretty positive Toribash Next wont die that quickly since I'm sure hampa has a lot of fun ideas to put in the New Game, it will be a whole new experience and with the new players logging in the new game it'll be very fun since you are able to make more friends and feel more equal to the new players

Now few months back I wished to be able to relive the old good times when I was a Brown Belt/Blue Belt with few of my old friends playing peacefully and now since I know a similar advanced new version of Toribash will be coming out I can totally relive it by starting over in the new game.

so ur telling me if u had like say 20kk and wanted it to transfer you couldnt?

do you acctually know how much money thats worth
"fuck u karan."
You can start over whenever you want, let others that want to keep their items keep them, and if you don't want to, you don't have to.
wow amazing, looking forward. oh and if you are able i would love to get something for mobile devices even if its minibash. let me know if you can do that as well
I don't think keeping items will be healthy for the game.

Lot of people need a sence of progression to be intrested in a game.

Even if keeping items seems what players want, I'm pretty sure that they will enjoy the game less as the sence of progression is lost.
Sup nerd