Ranking
Yep this is sick
I tried it out, it worked great:: except that it was terribly slow--
But putting that aside its great-- plus you can also play other games on it as well
Black Lives Matter. Smash racism, whatever means necessary.
Dirtnap it should work for the android phones. As long as there a computer screen sharing app on the market place. Just follow the intructions the app gives you and it will be pretty much the same.
All you need is a VNC viewer, there are some inbrowser ones available, so anything with a browser can do this. Also as above there are a lot of applications for this.

If you want a full list you should check out the old threads where this was discussed/thought of (there are about 50 threads, so have fun with that).

Also this isn't 'how to play toribash on your iphone/itouch', it is 'how to control your play toribash on your computer but control it with your iphone/itouch'.
I thought we decided the last n times that this doesnt count I:<
TeamViewer won't work on my iPod, and it says it will work if the iPod software is 2.2.1 or higher, and I have the 2.2.1 software, can anyone help?
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Hey does anyone have an iPad? Like I think this is the best use you could probably get out of it, toribash lol.
wow o.o
Originally Posted by ravenger View Post
TOOLS REQUIRED:
A brain
A computer
Toribash (Any version!)
An iPod Touch or an iPhone with an internet connection
TeamViewer

Step 1. Download Toribash!
Step 2. Go to Teamviewer and either install or run their program. Pic
Step 3. You should be prompted to a window similar to this. leave it open/minimized.
Step 4. On your iPod download the app "TeamViewer free"
Step 5. Run the app!
Step 6. Under the "connect" tab, enter your information from your computer earlier. You should be connected now!
Step 7. Run toribash on your computer, and you should be able to play on your iPod with a little experimenting.

PICS:
http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/q...t=DSC03219.jpg
http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/q...t=DSC03217.jpg

NOTE: I get around ~10 fps, but it may vary for you depending on your connection. It takes a bit to get used to playing.

I also appologize if this doesn't live up to your standards, but hey, atleast you can get this much.

If you are unable to get TeamViewer working, I'll pm you my information and let you connect for a few minutes so you can see what it's like. Over a distance the gameplay will probably be very poor.

wow o.o
man you rule!
+rep for ya
but its hard to play xD
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
All you need is a VNC viewer, there are some inbrowser ones available, so anything with a browser can do this. Also as above there are a lot of applications for this.

If you want a full list you should check out the old threads where this was discussed/thought of (there are about 50 threads, so have fun with that).

Also this isn't 'how to play toribash on your iphone/itouch', it is 'how to control your play toribash on your computer but control it with your iphone/itouch'.
I thought we decided the last n times that this doesnt count I:<

Sorry, I never looked at any of the old toribash on your iPod/PSP threads. But I was fairly sure it hadn't been done before.