Ranking
Original Post
Hi I'm MartelCup.
Hi. I just started playing yesterday and decided to join the community. My name on the game is "Smilelele", because someone took Smile already. With my 30 minutes of lurking here I have noticed two things:

1. There are a lot of threads beginners need to read that can just be merged to make our lives a ton much easier.
I see lots of guides and rules, updated and outdated, which can just be merged together and make one big "rules thread" and "guides thread". Just suggesting.

2. The activity in this place is off the hook. I've never been to a community this big. (except 4chan and those famous sites) It's nice, but it PROBABLY means more annoying under age people.

I'll try to be active here ad add to your growing community.
Welcome, Martel ..to the Toribash Community.
Can I call you Martel? Oh well.
Please stay active, and read the rules.
If you have any questions or just generally need help PM me or a staff member.
You seem to know what you're doing, anyhow.

E: And yes, there is alot of 'annoying under age people', it seems.
Last edited by Wicked; May 31, 2012 at 12:37 AM. Reason: c:
I have small tip for you: you should use accout from game on forums (it's associated with clans, buying items, etc.).
Last edited by WorldEater; May 31, 2012 at 12:46 AM.
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
I have small tip for you: you can use accout from game on forums (it's associated with clans, buying items, etc.).

You mean my account in-game can be synchronized and modified through the forums and vice versa, or are you just referring to the name of the accounts?
You can use your in-game account with your in-game password on the forums.
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
So I guess what you guys are saying is, I can just use the same name in-game and for the forums. Did I get it.

If it is, I like MartelCup. And besides, "Smilelele" doesn't fit as a forum name for me.