ES Recruitment Drive
dude. did you even click the link that pirate posted? it slaughters yours, and it doesnt move uke.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
dude. did you even click the link that pirate posted? it slaughters yours, and it doesnt move uke.

I know the speed kirby's was, because I'm actually the one that edited kirby's replay for him. He made a topic giving me some credit because he made the original move. And it doesn't slaughter the one that I posted, cause it actually beats it if you can move Uke. I was just saying that moving Uke probably isn't allowed.
Last edited by kageton; Feb 10, 2008 at 08:07 AM.
<hampa> that is insane http://www.toribash.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9896
Apparently having a life means to accomplish nothing.
73.34 speed :P
I had a 74.78 speed today but forgot to save it because Im a retard.
Last edited by Crystalman; Feb 14, 2008 at 05:06 AM.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
theres NO moving uke >_<, anyway, im pretty sure kirby didnt move uke

No one said he did, I was stating that if moving Uke was allowed, which was what the original topic creator had done, Kirby's would have been even higher anyway. And I posted mine to show what moving Uke could do as well.

Which is why we want to preserve the rules here.
<hampa> that is insane http://www.toribash.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9896
Apparently having a life means to accomplish nothing.
just... for the record

73 (meters / second) = 262.8 km/h
you guys are in fact breaking early land speed records... ^_^
Then again, the end of a whip can travel faster than the speed of sound, ~340 m/s.
The GAmekeepers are very rude and arnt very good at the fourms and editing the records.. I think there should be tori elections for the postions... also if the gamekeepers are gonna try to ban me for saying this i dont care its my right as a gamer!!
[Sin]Killer111 3rd DAN BLACK BELT
When You Hit A Wall, Dont Stop, Go It All Out
Originally Posted by kageton View Post
No one said he did, I was stating that if moving Uke was allowed, which was what the original topic creator had done, Kirby's would have been even higher anyway. And I posted mine to show what moving Uke could do as well.

Which is why we want to preserve the rules here.

We're talking about crystalmans' replay. He moved uke in it.(at the end when he was throwing the wrist.