ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: How Do You Like This Clan?
I Love It!
55 Votes / 42.64%
Meh
47 Votes / 36.43%
I Hate It!
27 Votes / 20.93%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

So... it's been a while. Sorry for being inactive for like, a year. Toribash was being a jerk and not letting me a play for a while. I recently reset my PC to factory settings and just re installed Toribash. As for not posting I could not post because I could not change my password because it sent it to an email I no longer have. Now that I have changed the email and password, and also have a working Toribash I will actually be active.
Last edited by TheWicked; Nov 22, 2014 at 11:16 PM.
Gaze upon my field where I grow my fucks, see that it is barren.
As you may have seen, i have quit, TSS i haven't been active and exploring new opportunists, I wish you the best of luck on you future endevors
Freelancer/ I'm Looking for a home
Originally Posted by NinjaWhite View Post
Understandable...

And ally? Just like that as far as I'm concerned...

I won't handle that, as I am hereby delegating my leadership to cubik, as he is the most responsible, and active member of this.. mess...

I hope, but honestly do not expect, that he can take control of this and fix it up, and I will help when possible. Good luck us! c:

Well.. Thank you for leaving me the responsibility for cleaning up ALL this mess! Hehe ;)

But to be honest I don't that it is even possible to revive the clan as it is. I believe that turning a new page and starting all over would be easier way of getting a clan running than trying to revive it.

Also starting a clan would require a number of active members willing to dedicate alot to the clan, I don't know if any of the old members are, including myself of course.

I'm actually quite active ingame (playing on this account) and I've been thinking of starting a new clan with people that I frequently play with but always doubting about the consistency of my forum activeness as it comes and goes.

But yeah.. if there are people interested in contributing lots of time to get this clan running and that are visiting forums/playing the game more than once in a year let us know as I would be willing to contribute to get TSS running again but not doing it alone of course.
-----
Also, I'm sorry for the late response, I get email notfications when someone posts here but the last one came 4 weeks after the posting
Last edited by cubik; Dec 28, 2014 at 02:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
14/88
It looks like I'll be a little more active, now that I have my own computer to play on. I'll be on today if anyone wants to play.
Want a piece of me? Well...you can't. Cuz i ate meself. I'm just too yummy. 8D
Follow DA RULES
Hi guys, just checking to see how one of my old guilds are doing! Is everything going well? I had made a promise awhile ago supporting your clan even if I am not in it! ... Like... 3 years ago... Anyways I can see the inactivity, it is actually seeming a bit harmful for your clan...

By the way how is NinjaWhite?
Last edited by Lushsmoke; Mar 1, 2015 at 05:22 AM.
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yeah it seems like the clan is dying, if not already dead.
Want a piece of me? Well...you can't. Cuz i ate meself. I'm just too yummy. 8D
Follow DA RULES
Rip in piece TSS, I would ask how it's going but I can already see how it is :/
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS