Ranking
Bump
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by Goughy View Post

would you be willing to go to 70k?
Last edited by RedPanda; Oct 3, 2014 at 09:39 PM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
bumpedy bump
Last edited by RedPanda; Oct 5, 2014 at 10:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Here we see the mighty 'bump' in its natural habitat. Bump!
42k for it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
Originally Posted by TheMutant View Post
42k for it?

Already had a higher offer...
yeah but he hasn't responded, so if he doesn't that means I get it by default
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
Originally Posted by TheMutant View Post
yeah but he hasn't responded, so if he doesn't that means I get it by default

This isn't an auction. it doesn't end after a certain date then the person with the highest bid gets it. I'm selling it meaning I'll sell it when I feel like I've received a reasonable offer. so far goughy's offer has been the only offer that's tempting.
bump