-----
I finally found the freaking discussion page
GOD
Last edited by Writer; Oct 30, 2015 at 07:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I love you! You love me! Now please let me be your ally! c:
Yeah idk what i'm still doing on tb
Originally Posted by 0Achieve0 View Post
I love you! You love me! Now please let me be your ally! c:

Sorry, I know this is a late reply, but please. Unless you are in this clan, or have something important to say, don't post here
Craftinbros new main account
May I be in dukes again cause taken won't believe that I'm not bossboylol who is the alt of bestboylol and bestboylol recruited me and after I get recruited he made bossboylol as a joke and joined the clan with it then fadibob one of the leaders kicked me out of Ellen because he thought I was bestboylol/bossboylol but plz don't have to test me again because my computer I broken ��
NOTICE

New Bank [DukeLBank] has be made and leaders and me are setting it up. The Bank will be used for clan bet servers, clan tourneys, getting official.The bank can only be accessed by me and the other leaders.

~Qim
Hey You, Yea You im the founder DukeL why dont you join us and will reach the top ^ :D
Even Bigger Notice

We will be also adding a new weekly meeting once a week. We will be having the meeting every monday. We will also be organizing the rank system.

WarMasters -> War Team
Recruiters -> Reacruit Team
Adding Artist Team
- In charge of clan art and such
Adding Supervisor Team
- Will be in charge of keeping the Time Zones of every member
[Other roles will be added]

This change will be happening immediately. If you have any suggestions to make, please don't hesistate to pm any of the co-leaders, Qim or me.
Last edited by GoofyEX; Feb 27, 2016 at 01:22 AM.
Stop looking at me!
Point taken, I'm not getting back in... at least ally me :o
Toribash? completed it mate

Thanks a lot for accepting me here ill do mah best
-----
How do we know when we have a war?
Last edited by yorki; May 26, 2016 at 08:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump