Donate to the bank

Goals

Donation Log

Rules

Recruitment Page

Clan Story

Skype Is A Requirement as we have a Clan Chat up -HaHaLOLOL

Members

[/QUOTEI] want to join this clan.My stats:black belt,win ratio 43%,1056 games played
-----
Originally Posted by qim22 View Post
Welcome To Duke Nazo
Current clan rank 205
Creator of clan qim22

Clan Discussion Page

To see if any of us are online do /sa Duke

Donate to the bank

Goals

Donation Log

Rules

Recruitment Page

Clan Story

Skype Is A Requirement as we have a Clan Chat up -HaHaLOLOL

Members

[/QUOTEMy stats:black belt 1056 games played win ratio 43%]
-----
PLS accept me i beated hahaha lololol

1. You didn't post an app 2. I was looking at other apps so no you didn't exactly beat me sorry bro 3. you aren't Forum Active
Toribash? completed it mate

Oh, sorry, I have realized that I still have yet to give you my skype. If any of you would like to add me my skype is: samuel.r.metcalfe
Craftinbros new main account
I was upset, for, Pix got reset, but, i was not rude to anyone, just Nies was salty when he didnt get a texture. Pix was reset, but Boerhae had sent a message during the process of my computer being reset. Then, i was kicked for an unreasonable reset.
tekst its better if you add me idk who you are on it there are a million of samuel.r.metcalfe apparently
-----
Naner he said you were being rude to other people trying to join and he gave screen shots im qim22 and i say we don't want rude people in are clan
Last edited by VexyBank; Apr 23, 2015 at 01:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by VexyBank View Post
tekst its better if you add me idk who you are on it there are a million of samuel.r.metcalfe apparently

Ok, I sent a friend request
Craftinbros new main account
Originally Posted by NanerP0 View Post
I was upset, for, Pix got reset, but, i was not rude to anyone, just Nies was salty when he didnt get a texture. Pix was reset, but Boerhae had sent a message during the process of my computer being reset. Then, i was kicked for an unreasonable reset.

Somehow I don't believe you, sorry bro
Toribash? completed it mate

Originally Posted by HaHaLOLOL View Post
Somehow I don't believe you, sorry bro

start believe someone brother
BLΛƆKPI¸K
My skype is Disturbed84215 ... just write into message that u are frome duke nazo ;) ....