Ranking
Original Post
Evils sweet ten
Evil is ten years old. That's the first time in toribash history a clan gets this old!

In honor of its age we should celebrate with a big event.

I can make a mod and sponser up to 10k tc.

Now we need ideas!
There is no stupid one. Go for it, tell me how you want to celebrate this super awesome clans birthday!
evil Führer of Evil
bounty hunters? where some players are given a job to hunt down someone specific in the "victim's best mod". out of all participating half will be hunters and half will be the preys. after every round we shuffle roles. watcha say m8

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Sounds great, maybe take it to the next level and have a Town of Salem thing. Or Bounty Hunters idfc
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
It seems like everyone wants to do an ingame event, so I see a couple ways we can do this.
  • We make a replay event. It could be a parkour/sparring/weapon-fighting event based on whatever mod we decide to make. (Oaky could you do special requests for everyone, or do you not have the time?)
  • We have a [Evil] hotseat where we rotate every 3-5 fights. Each of us can choose what mod we play or we can also have a random [Evil] mod rotation
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
I don't have much time atm but I will make a mod for the birthday celebration. Evil is more important than work or friends or stupid rl things like that.
evil Führer of Evil
I say the first one c; or i lose XD
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
That's part of the fun. Besides, I dont think we can actually participate for the prize in this one
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
I really like the bounty hunter idea... We can try and make that work
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
Ok let's do a bounty hunt.
Chintu:
Since this was your idea you should tell us how you imagine this event.
evil Führer of Evil