Ranking
Original Post
Grassy knoll, bathroom, asteroid .inc's
They may not have won the competition, but I have a feeling someone'll enjoy fooling around with these .inc files

Since I made them with a particular screenshot in mind, they don't work from just any angle. I included some camera parameters that work for each file. Please post here if you run into any trouble using 'em.

Um, these are public domain. Give credit where it's due, but you're free to do whatever you like with them

Re: Grassy knoll, bathroom, asteroid .inc's
Quick question on the spacejunk.inc file - Any particualar camera angle required? As mine comes up with an error when I try to render.
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
IM having some trouble with ur blood in bathroom.inc..

File: bathroom.inc Line: 84
File Context (5 lines):
} */      
disc
Parse Error: Need at least one component in a blob.
also, your astronauts inc wants some other inc files which you should share aswell.
I knew there'd be some problems

Here are some fixes for your problems:

-When you use the bathroom.inc, you have to remove the "blob{" and "}" around the calls to the blood macro in your screenshot.pov. Otherwise, POVRay thinks the blood pools are supposed to be part of a blob object.

-To make a space image with space station and asteroid, you need to include "Asternauts.inc". This file, in turn, includes the "spacejunk_2.inc" file. I guess I should have made that clear.

-The other .inc files required by "Asternauts.inc" should be part of your POVRay install. Look in your povray/includes directory for "functions.inc" and "transforms.inc".

DeadorK, what is the error that shows up when you try to render? I can't help you if you don't give me more info.

I'll repost the files with clarifications, fixes, and more detailed usage info after I get some more feedback from you guys.
Yes i am having troubls with spacejunk_2 and bathroom
I WILL EAT YOU
Fixed. Nice incs.
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
Originally Posted by Rob
Yes i am having troubls with spacejunk_2 and bathroom

Look, I'm not psychic. You're going to have to be a little more specific about your "troubls". As I explained above, spacejunk_2.inc is just a file used by Asternauts.inc. Don't try to make an image with spacejunk_2.inc, you must use Asternauts.inc instead.
xpos,-ypos,-0.01 , z, Radius*8

Im the noobiest noob and am quiet new but this here ^ is the problem that highlighted