Toribash
Name:THATNGUY
Belt:2nd dan
Forum Activity:3 days a week
In game Activity:3 days a week
Why you want to join Evil: it is a good ACTIVE clan
Any special skills : no not really
Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in): loachflava

*EDIT* REPLAYS you don't have to watch all of them but definitely watch "wasted DAT" and "decap kickbox"
Attached Files
decap kickbox.rpl (65.2 KB, 25 views)
judo halved.rpl (30.4 KB, 9 views)
decap.rpl (63.1 KB, 8 views)
kickbox.rpl (27.4 KB, 13 views)
im the man2.rpl (79.8 KB, 9 views)
stud.rpl (60.1 KB, 7 views)
stud2.rpl (54.5 KB, 4 views)
wushu wasted.rpl (49.2 KB, 7 views)
wasted DAT.rpl (46.8 KB, 29 views)
Last edited by ThatNGuy; Mar 20, 2009 at 09:04 AM.
Name: Panacea
Belt: 10 dan black belt
Forum Activity: I can every day, but my internet is limited, eating moneys a lot...
In game Activity: i play for about 6 hours every day
Why you want to join Evil: great perspective clan
I am a DJ working with music only. I was in many clans before, in USSR,Slam,Ghosts,Horror,Aliens. Many of them from Russian comunity.
SoulFiX,DJBes,Shram,Nirs they can say that i am good player))
Attached Files
1231.rpl (33.0 KB, 14 views)
11122233.rpl (79.3 KB, 11 views)
2255.rpl (57.7 KB, 12 views)
some pretty good replays.
i think you could do well for our clan. if it were up to me, i would say, let me test you... but i'm not a recruiter.
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."
Originally Posted by Panacea View Post
Name: Panacea
Belt: 10 dan black belt
Forum Activity: I can every day, but my internet is limited, eating moneys a lot...
In game Activity: i play for about 6 hours every day
Why you want to join Evil: great perspective clan
I am a DJ working with music only. I was in many clans before, in USSR,Slam,Ghosts,Horror,Aliens. Many of them from Russian comunity.
SoulFiX,DJBes,Shram,Nirs they can say that i am good player))

Your high belt level would certainly reflect well upon our clan, but can you explain why you have been in so many clans? If you joined us, we'd need the guarantee that you aren't just going to pack up and leave without good reason.
Originally Posted by Imubai View Post
Your high belt level would certainly reflect well upon our clan, but can you explain why you have been in so many clans? If you joined us, we'd need the guarantee that you aren't just going to pack up and leave without good reason.

Becouse i started to play toribash, in dawn of Russian toribash from 2007 year. In this time i helped many clans to grow up. Then from 2008 i played in Ghosts clan only.
Can someone reply to my message? I will be glad to join this clan. Recruiters can test me if they want.
I play with u few time,but for what i see,i agree totally to your join if u want to be serious with Evil.Check for me(or for other Evil Elite),i will do same with u
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Alright I trust brucia when he says this. I don't see anything wrong with your posts. You can join panacea if you're not gonna pull a swooya* on us.

*leave the clan in a few weeks
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
Name: Renan Willian
Belt: Black Belt (~500 games to 2 dan)
Forum Activity: 1 hour per day
In game Activity: 2 or 3 hour per day
Why you want to join Evil: Is the best clan!
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that): I am a programmer in C # and Python, and am a 3D modeler.
Current clan you're in (if no clan leave this out): BR (not official clan)
Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in): privian in latin clan