Toribash
Original Post
How to change your forum nickname?
Yes, how to change your forum nickname, can't find it in my user cp
You can't at the moment. Remember that the forum isn't quite... Complete yet...
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Bummer i really wanted to change my joints lol .
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.
And i don't earn creds by winning fights. Think this is cause i can't change my forumname to my tbname
I have the same problem. Since i changed names, my sign on isn't the same as my ingame name. Since i can't play really often, i have to make the most of the matches i do get to play. However, since the migration was completed, i can't change my forum name to match my ingame name, so i don't get credits. This is really bad, and needs to be fixed. Any idea when we'll be able to change our nickname for the forum? Or should we just make new profiles?

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Hi guys,

I will be adding a custom field to the User Control Panel later on today. I am in class at the moment browsing Toribash forums... Yeah.

Hampa destroyed my education. triggerhappy
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
I thought credit system was distributing credis with the register key we used...
Je fixe les gens même lorsqu'ils s'en appercoivent...

Blame the fact that english is not my default language of communication...
THANK YOU SO MUCH VEB!!!!

You are awesome. Now i can regain my rightful credits.
------------
Krokz, how long have you been playing? If it was by reg-key, there would be massive credit pharming (multiple players on one name). Hampa and the others are smarter than that.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
... you can't share key with someone... hampa and the others would have think about that ... if all 1000 players used the same key... :P... If 2 different players use the same key the key gets banned.
Je fixe les gens même lorsqu'ils s'en appercoivent...

Blame the fact that english is not my default language of communication...