Ranking
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
I'd like to thank everyone I was friends with here.
You guys know who you are, I appreciate you all.
Toribash Name: WadenBRU
Belt: Brown Belt { Supposed to be 5th dan or more if I keep on plying.}
Best Mods:ABD and Mushu.
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?: Yes, my own clan.
Why You Want To Join: Because I want to have friends and help the clan to be official
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help): By donating the bank and respect the members to make the Clan better.
How Often Do You Play Toribash?: I can play everyday I want.
Interesting Fact About Yourself: I do have Skype if you want to add.
Originally Posted by WadenBRU View Post
Toribash Name: WadenBRU
Belt: Brown Belt { Supposed to be 5th dan or more if I keep on plying.}
Best Mods:ABD and Mushu.
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?: Yes, my own clan.
Why You Want To Join: Because I want to have friends and help the clan to be official
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help): By donating the bank and respect the members to make the Clan better.
How Often Do You Play Toribash?: I can play everyday I want.
Interesting Fact About Yourself: I do have Skype if you want to add.

Nice application and you're accepted
Application c:
My toribash name is Gforce279 (Nickname: G) I am currently a brown belt, my best mods are Judo, and Zweighander. I have never been in another clan because I never really found a clan I saw myself enjoying. I want to join because I've wanted to be in a community where I could enjoy myself and also I've met members of this group and they are very nice. The thing I could offer this clan is I know many people from my school who play this game and I could invite them to this clan.The times I play toribash are, Fridays, Saturdays, Most Tuesdays, And sometimes Mondays. An interesting fact about me is I'm pretty funny-ish.
Wait I post it on the wrong clan
-----
Toribash Name:PixelViper
Belt:Blue
Best Mods:GreyKido
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?:No
Why You Want To Join: To try out, and support the clan.
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help):Anything, like advice, or support.
How Often Do You Play Toribash?:1-2 hrs a day
Interesting Fact About Yourself:I am from Hk, China.
Last edited by PixelViper; Jun 1, 2016 at 06:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Gforce279 View Post
My toribash name is Gforce279 (Nickname: G) I am currently a brown belt, my best mods are Judo, and Zweighander. I have never been in another clan because I never really found a clan I saw myself enjoying. I want to join because I've wanted to be in a community where I could enjoy myself and also I've met members of this group and they are very nice. The thing I could offer this clan is I know many people from my school who play this game and I could invite them to this clan.The times I play toribash are, Fridays, Saturdays, Most Tuesdays, And sometimes Mondays. An interesting fact about me is I'm pretty funny-ish.

Good, when you're free and see a server for Mystic tryouts, come in and we will see how you do.
¿?
lmao
Originally Posted by PixelViper View Post
Wait I post it on the wrong clan
-----
Toribash Name:PixelViper
Belt:Blue
Best Mods:GreyKido
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?:No
Why You Want To Join: To try out, and support the clan.
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help):Anything, like advice, or support.
How Often Do You Play Toribash?:1-2 hrs a day
Interesting Fact About Yourself:I am from Hk, China.

Accepted
Ignore this post
Last edited by koenaw; Jun 2, 2016 at 02:24 PM. Reason: cause friends

This isn't a personal discussion for jackazz, this is a recruitment thread please stop posting and find your actual discussion thread thanks.