Toribash
Bumpy
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
PUSH
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

i wana join
I is brown belt im pretty good at toribash in my standards but you have to test me if you want to truly know my strength
Originally Posted by MLGsensei View Post
I is brown belt im pretty good at toribash in my standards but you have to test me if you want to truly know my strength

Originally Posted by ChiefEian View Post
Your application has to contain:
~Your belt (min. Blue)
~Your name
~Your skype username (optional, but would help)
~Your favorite mod / best mod(s)
~Your alternative accounts (if any)
~Previous clans (why did you leave them?)
~Your in game and forum activity
~Why does (One) need you?
~What can you contribute to (One)

Optional information (Would Help):
~Your first name IRL
~Your age
~Your user card
~Something about yourself/special skills

If your application is good and our recruitment team approves you will be notified

-----

I am sorry but you covered pretty much none of those requirements so because of that you are Denied
feel free to try again if you want but if you do want to join again check out some examples of apps other players did (do not copy what they said exactly because that will make us deny you too) they are on previous pages
Last edited by TyphoN; Feb 15, 2016 at 01:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[sigpic][/sigpic]

BUMPO

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Bewmp

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Bump
-----
Attention all players that apply to our clan plz know that you will be a trial member for 5 days and if you meet our standards (Eg. in game activity and forum activity)
you will be placed as a regular member in our clan but there is one way around this if any Leader or Co leader issues you this card you will be able to bypass the trial member period but who ever issues this card must have a very good reason of doing so with that said good luck and i hope to see you apply
Last edited by TyphoN; Feb 20, 2016 at 08:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[sigpic][/sigpic]

come on guys we don't bite (maybe a little nibble but that's all) ^-^ and next person to apply gets a no trial pass right into the clan (that is if you meet the requirements see first page for the requirements)

[sigpic][/sigpic]

im just bumping to keep the thread on the first page so we get apps

[sigpic][/sigpic]