Ranking
Original Post
your voice goes well with this genre, has a wonderful sound. do you take any inspiration from mathew lee cothran?

also-- since you finally made another thread here, say you will is my favorite. i'd support you if i could buy the song.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

How long did it take you to write the lyrics and the song overall?

I'm a rock and metal fanboy, but still this is pleasant for my ears. Also nice voice you got there, sounds like from the 80's.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
your voice goes well with this genre, has a wonderful sound. do you take any inspiration from mathew lee cothran?

Thanks man. I haven't heard of Cothran before, but I'm definitely gonna give him a listen now. EDIT: Oh, the Elvish Depressedly fella, I've never listened to that band actually. EDIT EDIT: I have listened to Coma Cinema though, love them (listened to Stoned Alone and Blue Suicide shitloads years ago). I wouldn't have said it's a conscious decision, but I guess I have been influenced by his music.

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
also-- since you finally made another thread here, say you will is my favorite. i'd support you if i could buy the song.

Just made it available for free download . I was meant to do that when I uploaded it but I overlooked it. Whoops!
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
How long did it take you to write the lyrics and the song overall?

I'm a rock and metal fanboy, but still this is pleasant for my ears. Also nice voice you got there, sounds like from the 80's.

Cheers. It was a really quick process, 25 minutes probably. It took me like a minute to find that a suitable chord progression for the mood I was feeling. Then I recorded myself making unintelligible melodic noises over the top of the chord progression and I eventually had the vocal melody sorted (took 5 minutes). Then (the hardest part probably), was the lyric writing itself. It's a bit of a bitch to match my unintelligible melodic noises with actual words, and it's even more of a bitch to match them with words that are relevant to the narrative I was trying to construct. So that took a good 20 minutes.

But yeah, as I said, this was a really quick song. Usually I get bogged down at the lyric writing stage for ages. I can sort out melodies and progressions reasonably quick, but I get bogged down, frustrated and sometimes uninterested in writing the lyrics. Been working on that recently, though.

Probably more detail than you care for but oh well, someone might find it interesting. Thanks for your feedback man.
Last edited by Ele; Oct 13, 2017 at 08:46 AM.