Shiai Tokens for some pack of items.

25-200 ST for a _______ and a _________
50-800 ST for full _______________
100 - 450 ST for a No Qi ______________
1250 ST for a Full No Qi ______________

- - - - -

N O T E:
I edited this suggestion a bit :>
Last edited by Karstnator; Dec 28, 2014 at 03:48 PM.
Shiai's into toricredits would make a lot of tc enter the market = Not supported
Shiai's into random items would be alright, if prices were right = Supported
Shiai's into custom items would take a lot of work to make work but would be pretty cool if they can do it = Neutral
Shiai's into coupons would cause some items to drop in prices and make the market change a lot = Not supported
well the coupons wouldnt really help much since most items are 80% off in market i think the custom items would be cool just 100st is way too much
Every body praise this man
Rumour is my bae for lyf
Yeah i think the idea is very good because i have 5 Shiai token and i dont like the items in the shiai trade. I wish i change my tokens for a texture set
Custom items at that price is right, item forgers can't have 100 requests weekly to make an item for them. I think only the few people who would have that many Shiai tokens should be the only ones to have the privilege to do so. I support the idea. Although trading Shiai for TC would inflate the economy.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
But if you can trade shiai tokens for 5k, why wouldn't you just get 50k for 10 shiai, then buy the 512 textures you actually need? Cool idea, but swapping shiai for TC would muck up the economy, as would the discounts. Plus, I don't want to swamp the forgers with 3d requests. I like the idea of the random st lottery items (the textures and stuff) but not the TC-ST exchange.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
i don't like the shiai to TC exchange but ST to some packs of items is a lovely idea, it'd require some more work though.
What Scorpio (the wise old dragon) said.
The ST to TC exchange would make the GM's host less events because we are trying to get people not to be super mega ultra rich.

But items and shit for ST sounds great! sometimes I don't want hair. O.o