Ranking
Original Post
Daimyo Hat & Scarf with Kung-Fu Beard
Can we make this a thing? Please?

Right now, I can't use both items at the same time, but they wouldn't even overlap IF they could be used together, much like a regular hair with the beard. So, please. Can we make this a thing? I don't imagine it being too hard to implement.
-Insert meaningful quote here-
Well, I can equip the beard with any other hair, just not the Daimyo hat...
So, I don't think that could be an issue.
I support this. it is a very good idea too! I actually love this idea no one ever posted something this smart.
eVo
Thanks guys, I hope this gets the necessary exposure, cause it's a simple change that could improve things a lot... I was really disappointed when I bought the hat. :/
I did the EXACT same thing you did and it really pissed me of that I spent all the tc for no reason ~supported
I think the problem lies in the amount of "hairs" that both have. Both the fu manchu and the Daimyo hat have a high number of objects by themselves. If you equipped the jiyk dreads with the Surfer's Seishin, both hairs will be there, but there will be about half as many dreads as there should be. Since both hairs have a high object count, the code takes away object from one of them so both hairs can be worn. I imagine this is the case with the hat and the beard, except one takes the other away completely. The reason for this is mostly lag prevention.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I see, the lag prevention makes sense. However, is it really that big of an issue? Items shouldn't cause too much lag unless you're playing the game with a potato... And even if your computer is that bad - and not within the minimum requirements of the game - then you should expect lag anyways?

I also feel bad about not being able to use both items at the same time, because I've spent a lot of TC on it. Whenever I try to equip either one of them, the system simply removes the one I was wearing before. I wish there was a warning of some sort beforehand, as it is a real inconvenience for the users just like me.

Thanks for the input!
Maybe add an option to the options menu with multihats? And the first hat you activate is your primary hat which will always stay? This could solve your problem and maybe prevent lag for those without good computers
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
I swear I saw someone doing this a while back... he was in [Ink] before the leaders lost it and i swear he was wearing both :/ I have the hat and santa bread equipped right now so why the kung-fu one wouldn't work is confusing to say the least
666 Hail saltan 666 Illuminasalty 666 Secret message is Secret 666 Pls nou salt 666