Ranking
Original Post
Five Nights At Freddy's set
Since alot of people have been talking about that new horror game "Five Nights At Freddy's" I thought up with some friends that there should be sets on the characters. This is just an idea that I want to be seen come to life, I don't really want the set. If you don't know about Five Nights At Freddy's it's a extremely good horror game that involves animatronics and lots of paranoia... look it up on youtube or go download the game if you can find it. Here are some reference images to the characters

Freddy, Chica, and Bonnie

Foxy

Have fun!
Hello yes you have found the furry wastebin
hi, I'm moving this to off-topic seeing as you aren't offering anything and you don't want the textures for yourself. It's a cool thing though and I wouldn't mind seeing a group of sets like that.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
absolutely brilliant idea like we talked about yesterday , hopefully some artists read this thread and make a set or two
- I don't know why I bother -
I have seen gameplay of this on youtube, doesn't seem so scary, but I fail to see who or why foxy is in the game?... There's no introduction to it.
I think its introduced on the 3rd night; foxy hides in the cove, and you have to check the cove very frequently so foxy doesn't come out. When it does come out it runs down the corridor and gives you very little/no time to close the door on it.
The first few nights nothing really happens, but, it gets more tense the more nights happen. There are actually 7 nights in total and the 7th is a custom night where you get to pick how hard each of the characters are.
Very interesting concept and gameplay mechanics
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
I believe it's by far the scariest game in history~

that's just my two cents
Hello yes you have found the furry wastebin
oh sweet jesus this game is terrifying
Minecraft is full of autistic 8 year olds -Goat 2015
TonyParker: if foxy wasnt in the game then you would be able to just camp in the room and use the doors. He will charge you if you don't use the cameras and if you look at him too much. This way you have to look back and forth which gives the creatures moments to sneak up on you.
aint nothing to it but to do it
Try to leave discussions about the game itself in the actual game thread.
This thread's about a set based on the game, keep it to the topic please =)
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Well I don't think people will pay much for the set tho. Unless it's with joints and stuff.
Bringer of Hell