Ranking
Original Post
Duelling addiction
Hey guys I just wanted to know ur views on duelling and not bein able to convince urself to stop duelling. For example I duelled elderly today. We started with 5k duels until 17k. I managed to lose 130k and later on this eaveming lost another 40k or so.
You said you lost 350k
To make profit, just stop mistake fueling people you know you will lose to. Btw you should understand that they are just better. Don't blame your lose on luck or on their gayness g3t g00d.
My zoo:Vog-dog,kat-cat,Matt76-brother,tman-tbitch,iRookie-lesbian,RKG-erky,brigada-bitch-X.
Your fault, dueling is a risk that you choose to take in return for the chance to get big profits back. Of course you're addicted, it's like crack.

I've made over 20k from dueling by pwning skrobes.
and 1tc goatse duels
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by GiraFFus View Post
You said you lost 350k

Over the course of 1 week :v
I just dueled and lost, but I stopped, which usually doesn't happen. I usually tend to do progressive duels.
Lose twice, stop dueling. Its a lesson I learned when I got bankrupt bc of dueling.

You cant beat them all ~Karstnator

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
put all of your tc on a bank account.
that sometimes stops some people :P
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
bank is not okay he would take all the money from bank and duel again,

what about to stop the duels for a month and play for fun and practice a lot, thats what i did in lenshu3ng, and after that duel in the ammount of 20-30k first to 3, not duel mode.

this is how i killed N3WB and Insanity but i was shit in lenshu

practiced some in boxshumushu, then killed 2days ago Light 4-0 and won his Pair of Gman flames,

Next story:
Find noobs, you know you could kill em

the story to this option made yesterday.

Found a guy called Woof

he amde a duel server in abd mod, 2k duels, i purposely played like a nub dqed myself and lost 2 times, made him think im a piece of shit.

I offered him to go higher,
Abd his master beard vs my 130k ( ye master beard doesnt even worth 130k but this is the key to let him accept the deal)
Won him 3-0

Note: this option only good vs the guys who you know its eazy to win for you
cuz there is a risk of losing much more then you expect.

And DONT FUCKIN DUEL WITH ALTS
Originally Posted by Marci6 View Post
And DONT FUCKIN DUEL WITH ALTS

learnt that yesterday .

Problem wih duelling noobs (like fastmove) is that they are just scared (like me sometimes :P)
Im scared since I dont know any good openers, and I usually try to be realistic (boxshu) which makes me lose xD gg sparring flow xD

Oh well, need to start to be better xD
bec use in t rnet
a the e