ES Recruitment Drive
So I can see how you play Aikido, duh.
-----
I don't have time during the week because I'm busy with school.
Last edited by iPrime; Oct 27, 2016 at 06:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Haha! Ur mad!
Hey, my username is iNNzB00M1, I am 13 and I am a 7th Dan, My main mods are as follows in order of best to worst: Mushu.tbm, AikidoBigDojo.tbm, Boxshu_Mushu_v(2 and 3).tbm, And Lenshu. My previous clan(s) are: AOG, Jolt (Now Soukio) and Verge (A clan I founded). I was kicked from AOG for being very salty and being a dick to everyone. I Left Jolt as soon as Soukio took over because the clan went to shit after that. I want to join (Ve) Vengeance because it seems like there is a good connection between each and every person in the clan and it seems like everyone in the clan is good at something, and i hope Vengeance can go Official one day and i will probably donate regularly to the clan bank. This is my steam profile, I was tested in game by SVTCobra and ihab.

Thanks for reading

(Accept please D:)
Last edited by mitch; Nov 2, 2016 at 09:44 PM.
Oi Hoi Hoi~ I know this is a free form but I can tend to be a little all over the place so I'm gonna hit the points you care about AND THEN ramble on.
Username: Kawaiipony
Name: You can call me Rose or by my username. Or any nicknames you come up with.
Belt:3rd Dan Black Belt.
Main mods: I usually play judo and mushu for fun, but I'll learn any mods for clan wars and such if that's what you're looking for.
Previous clan: The most notable clan I've been in would be Haunted.
Reasons of absence to previous clans: I went inactive for a while for some very personal reasons.
Why do I want to join? For a few reasons. One main one would be because I recognize some of the members in your roster (Wassup Mento!) and I want to be able to play in a group of high caliber players that I won't feel bad going all out on.

NOW! I know you want replays but I don't actually keep replays (or I don't know how to access them. I'll be 100% down to play with you guys if you want, I just don't have the replays to show off like some players.

If you want my steam it's The Best Rose.
Best of health to you!

Rose
Kawaii~<3
Username:Carlman123
Belt:Black
Main mods:Aikidobigdojo
Previous clan: Rogue
Reasons of absence to previous clans: One of my clan leader left because this clan was selfish and I don't wanna be selfish.
Why do you want to join Vengeance? Vengeance seems like A nice crew of good people.
Your skype or steam username:Skype Is carlman1233
Originally Posted by iNNzB00M1 View Post
Hey, my username is iNNzB00M1, I am 13 and I am a 7th Dan, My main mods are as follows in order of best to worst: Mushu.tbm, AikidoBigDojo.tbm, Boxshu_Mushu_v(2 and 3).tbm, And Lenshu. My previous clan(s) are: AOG, Jolt (Now Soukio) and Verge (A clan I founded). I was kicked from AOG for being very salty and being a dick to everyone. I Left Jolt as soon as Soukio took over because the clan went to shit after that. I want to join (Ve) Vengeance because it seems like there is a good connection between each and every person in the clan and it seems like everyone in the clan is good at something, and i hope Vengeance can go Official one day and i will probably donate regularly to the clan bank. This is my steam profile, I was tested in game by SVTCobra and ihab.

Thanks for reading

(Accept please D

Accepted
Originally Posted by Kawaiipony View Post
Oi Hoi Hoi~ I know this is a free form but I can tend to be a little all over the place so I'm gonna hit the points you care about AND THEN ramble on.
Username: Kawaiipony
Name: You can call me Rose or by my username. Or any nicknames you come up with.
Belt:3rd Dan Black Belt.
Main mods: I usually play judo and mushu for fun, but I'll learn any mods for clan wars and such if that's what you're looking for.
Previous clan: The most notable clan I've been in would be Haunted.
Reasons of absence to previous clans: I went inactive for a while for some very personal reasons.
Why do I want to join? For a few reasons. One main one would be because I recognize some of the members in your roster (Wassup Mento!) and I want to be able to play in a group of high caliber players that I won't feel bad going all out on.

NOW! I know you want replays but I don't actually keep replays (or I don't know how to access them. I'll be 100% down to play with you guys if you want, I just don't have the replays to show off like some players.

If you want my steam it's The Best Rose.
Best of health to you!

Rose

accepted

Originally Posted by carlman123 View Post
Username:Carlman123
Belt:Black
Main mods:Aikidobigdojo
Previous clan: Rogue
Reasons of absence to previous clans: One of my clan leader left because this clan was selfish and I don't wanna be selfish.
Why do you want to join Vengeance? Vengeance seems like A nice crew of good people.
Your skype or steam username:Skype Is carlman1233

Declined
Originally Posted by lker View Post
U in other clan now.

Quit of him.

And make other app very good.

Yes