Toribash
Original Post
Slight Changes to Hair Models
My suggestion is very slight addition to hair, which is the ability to remove the hair texture from hair. The main reason for this is due to colouring problems.

When using darker colours, or colours ranging from red to yellow, the hair texture blends in very well. However, when using colours like pure or pharos, the hair is extremely discoloured. Unless im missing something, there is no way to change this.
This is also a big concern because of Gentleman's Essentials, which isnt really hair. its a hat. A black hat, yes. However, changing the colour to a grey (or anything else really) can go well with some sets, but the hair texture gets in the way.
Santa hat has no hair texture. Why not gentlemen's hat?

There should be a way to turn it off so you can have the colouration you want with your hair, without the hair texture being weird.

You're probably going to say i can delete the texture from the uke folder. I dont want it to be removed from everything. I only want it removed when it gets in the way of the normal colours. Sometimes the texture looks good. Just not always.

This is pure hair
Last edited by Pixelate; Aug 31, 2016 at 11:46 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I give the best relationship advice