ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[DSC] vibe
[vibe]

Motto:
Get vibin’.

This clan does not have any written rules.
Thus, common sense is needed in order to remain a member for long. (You fuck up badly, you're out. The leaders will be fair.)
We are not planning on recruiting anybody who doesn't seem like they're going to be a good, active member.
We are planning on recruiting members who fit our liking. That is to say, intelligent, active, and able to use IRC.
We are going to be selective, right from the outset, to ensure that we don't end up with a dead clan or one full of idiots.

[vibe] Bank:
'vVault'
The clan bank and all contents are the property of the clan's leaders at all times.
By sending anything, items and/or tc to the bank, you acknowledge that you are giving up ownership of said items and/or tc to the current leaders of this clan.
Any item may at any time be withdrawn from the bank by the leader for any reason, as may any amount of tc.
The items and/or tc will be replaced (either by an item identical to that withdrawn or adding up to the total value of item withdrawn) if possible.
Any member wishing to take a loan from the bank must pay back the total sum borrowed plus 5% of the original amount monthly until the entire sum is paid back.

[vibe] IRC:
'#v'
[vibe] is a social clan. (Yes, that means we don't care about belts.) All members are required to join in on the conversation in IRC. But remember, we are here to have fun!

[vibe] Goals:
Maybe find some stuff to think about contemplating attempting to make an endeavour at trying to do.

[vibe] Clan Story:
`Twas brillig, and the slithy Ukes
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the Eleeleths,
And the Mosiers outgrabe.

"Beware the Jabbervibe, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the veb-veb bird, and shun
The DestinyPower!"

Cretor took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought --
So rested he by the hampa tree,
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabbervibe, with funk of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
Cretor left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

"And, has thou slain the Jabbervibe?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
lsl chortled in his joy.

`Twas brillig, and the slithy Ukes
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the Eleeleths,
And the Mosiers outgrabe.

~cheers to hanz0 for the story~

[vibe] Members:
The Leaders:
lsl
Cretor
The Members
Mosier
Gynx
vampieter
Valant
Fargle
Fura
Corey
Oyster
Mwah
Noomy
Virtue
Katzen
WhyteChocolate
Annika

[vibe] Friends:
Muffindo
Eleeleth
Carl
DrunkenMonkey
Phail
hanz0
Serithi
Shin-Ryuu
Oyster
Surf
Huck
Annika
destiny
Tonakai
Rai
Tart
Stickicide
Tempo

[vibe] Allies:
NO
doc - clan broskis
[vibe] Enemies:
Pretty much anyone else.
also DrunkenMonkey

There is no maximum amount of members.
The only limit is the amount of members who the leaders (or the rest of the clan) know (and like) well enough, and who want and are able to join.
THERE IS NO APPLICATION FORMAT. YOU HAVE TO WING IT.
The leaders can get a better grasp on what you are like if you write your own application,
rather than following a set format. Probably best to mention that English isn’t your first
language, if that is the case.
There are absolutely no requirements regarding an application (Although 50 or so words wouldn’t hurt.)
If you feel like applying, do it. There will be a maximum ~10 day wait on a final decision regarding applications,
although most will be decided within a couple of days.
Last edited by vVault; May 14, 2010 at 12:56 PM.
Looks real good lsl. Good luck with your clan.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Hmm well thats a new way of doing things I suppose. Nice and fool proof. This is probably a really good idea, due to the rapidly increasing amounts of fools around here.

I like it.
We'll start with alliances etc. when there're a few more members. Thanks for the nice comments. :D
That's what the list says, isn't it?

also props to Oyster for the logo
Last edited by lsl; Apr 9, 2010 at 11:37 AM.
Wow, nice thread lsl! Good luck too this clan. Im looking foward too see this clan grow.
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
Nice DSC and I'm very fond of the banner.
Good luck!
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉