Ranking
Long time no see guys.... Does anyone still remember me?
I went through a bit of a personal issue in life so I wasn't really able to go on tb or the forums for quite a bit, thus leading to my probable kick I assume?
Anyways, can I somehow re-apply or rejoin assuming the circumstances? I can quote my app from back then (if possible) and the confirmation from frag if you guys need proof of me not trying to get a free ride, lol :P
-----
** Oooh wait you guys play Brawlhalla?? I'd love to join even tho my online latency is the worst
Last edited by Xetotrius; May 25, 2016 at 12:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
MUY BOOODEEE EEES REEDEE
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
progress on brawhalla

Everyone- LVL.3
Lucian-LVL.4

good job :]
is Lucian your main?

Originally Posted by ugotpwned3 View Post
Hey I used to play that, then i stopped oops

havent seen you in a while :o
what happened to your old acc?

Originally Posted by Xetotrius View Post
Long time no see guys.... Does anyone still remember me?
I went through a bit of a personal issue in life so I wasn't really able to go on tb or the forums for quite a bit, thus leading to my probable kick I assume?
Anyways, can I somehow re-apply or rejoin assuming the circumstances? I can quote my app from back then (if possible) and the confirmation from frag if you guys need proof of me not trying to get a free ride, lol :P
-----
** Oooh wait you guys play Brawlhalla?? I'd love to join even tho my online latency is the worst

feel free to re-apply, just make sure to inform anyone before going inactive and you'll be fine.
Glad to see your name again and you cant enter the tournament because we already started but we can play casually whenever you want :]
we are a brawlhalla clan now and maybe Lucian is my main but I don't like using him a lot
also MEOW c: :3
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
kk here u go (too lazy to find thread :P)

Belt: Black

Previous clans: Flip?? xD

Clan-based infractions: Inactivity without notification (circumstances were kind of dehabiliating but it was my fault for not posting anyway)

Community-based infractions: None

Why I want to join this clan: Want to relive my past days, hang out with some old friends, and try to join the more competitive teamed side of TB

Time zone: Est (GMT -4 h)

Most active days you're on: Available any day

Tell us a little about yourself: Ambitious and kind of rebellious. An avid Gamer/(d)weeb, likes a little humour and jeer in a community, lives in maple syrup land (Canada), timid/shy, can also speak French and Tagalog

Best mod(s): aikido, aikidobigdojo, greykido, mushu, boxshu, wushu, taekkyon, erthtk, lenshu3ng, jousting, pendulumjumper, gtboxing

What member sent you here: fragray

Skills: Video making, posters (eh)

Who I know in this clan (including past): xRegalia, monkeyishi, bgjames1, fragray

dont kill me and i will give you free cookies upon invitation to the clan loljk
MUY BOOODEEE EEES REEDEE
Sent. I'm KendoKaze

I still have to reinstall the game though since I had a hard drive wipe recently
MUY BOOODEEE EEES REEDEE
theres now a clan feature in brawlhalla :]
meet me ingame so i can add you to the brawlhalla-flip clan (if you want to)
add me pls also I'm spectating you c:
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719