ES Recruitment Drive
Good luck darker, I hope it gets better over there

Xson you should have lifted! I never play duels cause I'm scared

Parkour • Spar • Skating
That makes me realised how privileged I am. My Internet cuts out for a day and I get mad. Some people have to go for weeks with no lights or electric. ._.
Xd I feel that way too monkey. This one guy wanted my head texture (it was a different one on my other dead account) so he asked me to duel it vs his demon hold and relax. I say ok (because I was a noob back then, a blue belt actually) I actually lost the duel, and I refused to give him the head. He "reported" by saying that he will report, but I didn't think he did and I was right xD and guess who that asshole was....coolgabe .-.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by DarkEmber View Post
You're in Madagascar, right? Cyclones, or just rain in general, is scary. xP

yeah. and both. its rain + the wind goes around 270km/h
not dat scary. it just destroy everything on the way D:
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by fragray View Post
how were you forced to duel and bet ?? in what situation would u have to be obliged to do that?

Actually I was not force to duel him it was my brother who told me to duel

Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
yeah. and both. its rain + the wind goes around 270km/h
not dat scary. it just destroy everything on the way D:

it just destroy everything on the way D: This is scary bitch.
Xson Moderated Message:
Sexy Boy.
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
That makes me realised how privileged I am. My Internet cuts out for a day and I get mad. Some people have to go for weeks with no lights or electric. ._.

Have you ever tried living on a 1.25 GB Data limit and a crappy unstable speed which sometimes lowers to 30kb/sec ? that's everyday of my life.
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
haha sometime when im broke as hell i buy 50Mo of data and downgrade my internet speed to save it
im very unlucky in-game today btw
just a fancy signature