Toribash
holy crap i deleted it accidently now i dont have the basic of it stupid finger :< but ty anyway ^^
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
omg i think ur the best aikido player here ^^
also i upgraded my set what do u think

thanks to our lovely lucidspore for the head ^^

Why are you a fan of gore and blood? *shudders* >~<
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
From my phone I can't see the pixels. I wonder if I should get a bloody Christmas tree set. Also With the replays the combo one was using the same mechanics as a superman punch. I'm now looking for other new moves to copy from mma. If anyone finds any let me know please.
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Why are you a fan of gore and blood? *shudders* >~<

coz blood is my life man! i have a disease (idk how to spell that). everyday my nose bleed as hell idk why sometime it happen when i sleep.. dats why i love blood so my life is blood. red. blood.
also welcome here master
master is a sparer guy i found in game. he destroyed me in spar eh ^^ also can u post our last spar here?
just a fancy signature
Also because my phone fails me again greetings mastertor3. I like your flair for naming replays
Nice Find Dark! Hey Master, welcome to the clan. Do you have Skype so we can add you to the Group chat?
Hey, This is MasterT0r3. I'll now use an alt from now on due to some shit with my old acc. ;3 So I guess I need to be invited and remove the clan from the old MasterT0r3 and now you guys shall call me... 'TROUNCE'! Idk why I picked that name... but I don't have Skype...