Toribash
Original Post
Hola :D
Hi! My nickname is, as you can see <.< Kwon347; my real name is Thomas.Well, I've just started Toribash and I have to say...It's epic.I mean, who wouldn't like to rip heads apart with his bare hands ?
As a white belt I still have to learn this, though.
I'm 14 years old and a student.Pretty obvious, I think.
My hobbies are martial arts in general.Currently I'm doing Jujutsu and Taekwondo.I'd like to do Muay Thai as well, but I can't find a good school...
My goals are kinda refered to martial arts : I want to have my own school later on.That may sound a bit stupid, but I FREAKIN' love martial arts.
Also, I'm quite sarcastic, love metal (<- FTW ) and curry.
So, my goals for Toribash are rather simple: get some friends and work for the Dan belts with them .
Now comes the story why I've joined Toribash.At first, I played Rubber Ninjas (google it !), browsed it forum and some guy wrote that this game should be great, so I've just took a look and can't get away from it >.> .
As I said before, I want to get some friends; that's also the reason why I enjoy posting on forums.And because the community is usually funny.

That's pretty much you have to know 'bout me.

Cya!

P.S.: Would you like to rate this replay?
Attached Files
Running Kick.rpl (38.6 KB, 16 views)
I will be your friend :3
Ima black belt tho....
so....
err..

Hi!
Welcome!
Enjoy!
Stay away from XDumbAssX or who anyone calls Xiongold!
Well, thanks for the welcome.I don't know why you can't open the replay...Maybe just save it and put it in your replay folder.Btw, what has Xiongold/XDumbAssX done ? :P
Xiongold left, and now this guy named XDumbAssX has come to the forums, and everyone accuses him of being Xion.

Anyway, that replay was great for a white belt! I don't think i could run that far and i'm a 5th dan black belt. Welcome to the community, i hope you stay active on these forums and i'll see you around doing great things.

I'm MetroX by the way :3
Hi MetroX! Good thing my replay is good . And thanks for explaining this thing with Xiongold.
Btw, is running really that hard to do?