Ranking
Originally Posted by Ares View Post
Ok, so if your looking to play PUBG ( Which i played before..) U should atleast get a 1070/1080 GTX GeForce in my opinion.
I have a GTX GeForce 1070, and when playing pubg i receive about 200-300 fps at the highest settings possible. Which is believe is Ultra or Epic?
And btw, What GPU did u order?

PUBG? There's no way you're getting 200-300 fps...
CSGO yea, PUBG no.

A 1050ti with a decent CPU should run 150-200fps on CSGO.
Probably 40-80 on PUBG

I have an i5-6600k and GTX 1070, and I get 250-330 fps on CSGO and about 60-120 fps on PUBG.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Jul 19, 2017 at 12:21 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Ok, so if your looking to play PUBG ( Which i played before..) U should atleast get a 1070/1080 GTX GeForce in my opinion.
I have a GTX GeForce 1070, and when playing pubg i receive about 200-300 fps at the highest settings possible. Which is believe is Ultra or Epic?
And btw, What GPU did u order?

I want what you're on man, with a gtx 1080 I get around 90-100 fps.
on medium or lower
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
CSGO yea, PUBG no.

Probably 40-80 on PUBG

I have an i5-6600k and GTX 1070, and I get 250-330 fps on CSGO and about 60-120 fps on PUBG.

if u have a i7 intel 7th gen it is.
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger

?? what processor do you have ??
I have an i7 6700k and theres no way you're getting that high of fps

I would like to see you recording your FPS on PubG
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
GPU came in today, even with my shit processor I get 30-60 FPS (for pubg that is) which is playable, already loving the card. Now i'm working on that processor mentioned before.
Last edited by rickie; Jul 19, 2017 at 06:25 AM.
You probably won't see much more increase on PUB, maybe 20-40 frames more.
PUBG is really not well optimized for high "fps" but \o/

CSGO should run pretty well now too for you at least 100 or so fps
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
It should boost my FPS considering pubg is a CPU intensive game and I have a small dual core.
But ya CSGO does run WAY better, can play 1920x1080 at 100 fps which is what i've been wanting.
Originally Posted by bands View Post
It should boost my FPS considering pubg is a CPU intensive game and I have a small dual core.
But ya CSGO does run WAY better, can play 1920x1080 at 100 fps which is what i've been wanting.

Yea, it'll still boost your FPS getting a better CPU but it won't be as big of a jump (at least compared to CSGO).

PUBG is really "bad" when it comes to "consistent" fps as it still has quite a bit of FPS drop, etc. Just not optimized all that much and still a little buggy but it has come a LONG way from it's release.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
CSGO yea, PUBG no.

Probably 40-80 on PUBG

Originally Posted by cat View Post
I want what you're on man, with a gtx 1080 I get around 90-100 fps.
on medium or lower

If I get consistent 130-140 fps on PUBG with my 970 and i5 6 gen then idk what you guys are doing with your setups.

To stay on the topic though, don't overspend. These guys are talking about high-end components when in reality you don't need that at all. You can easily upgrade your CPU and graphics card (maybe RAM too if you really want to) to something mid-spec, save a lot on not having to upgrade mobo and still get a decent performance in all current and upcoming games. If you listen to these guys you'll end up spending extra 50% for like 20% boost in performance.. Just go with what Mongius has already stated that would be my best advice.

Edit: Nvm I just realised you already ordered parts, kinda feel dumb now
Last edited by Smaguris; Jul 20, 2017 at 03:42 AM.