Toribash
Originally Posted by ashaltaf View Post
ill buy radio force and relax

Sent.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Dang, I wanted sapphire ghost so badly.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Just quit complaining about it no one cares.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
Originally Posted by Frunk View Post
these are NOT his items they belong to volcanx http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=25487&page=1

These are his items, VolcanoX is not here any more, good day...
OG of TB
A man of few words
Originally Posted by Aviator View Post
We got an apparent case of Double Douche here...

We also have an apparent case of intolerable newb. He committed Credit Card fraud. He deserves his ban.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Originally Posted by Slith View Post
We also have an apparent case of intolerable newb. He committed Credit Card fraud. He deserves his ban.

amen....
OG of TB
A man of few words
Originally Posted by Aviator View Post
Slith, do you have something against him... it would make sense beacuse you seem to be looking at the absolute worse (s/c)enario possible.

And smokie... shut the fuck up.. do you know what Volcano was to UNCE... you dont, you cant. No one respects your onesided view, sounds like to me you'se a Brown Nosin Hoe

I respect it, and your not helping your friend by flaming someone because he doesn't agree. I am sure your clan can survive without one person...
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
Nope, nothing against him. I just trust hampa's word. Tis all.
NO, like I said earlier... you dont understand

We didnt just lose Volcano... in the last month almost... we lost An amazing member,

A member got demoted for corruption

and we now we got some holes (not to say that cant be filled) in our torribash representation.

Its not just one person, even though one person is way more than enough to "flame" for a good Freind but more importantly, a good Clansmember
LONG LIVE QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE!!!
2nd Dan Black Belt
UNCE Aikido/Sabmbo Player
Josh Homme: "Ck-Ck-Ck-ck-Ck-Cocaine!"