Ranking
SkilledZeus, you have to post replays too, please pay attention to the app instructions on the first page
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Lol im the only one who follow the rules or what
Why would humans have arms when they do have legs?
Eviltorified Application
Kumusta Angkan ng Evolution ( Filipino )

I would like to join to this Magnificent clan, And i feel like i would fit here.

-What made you start playing Toribash
Back in the day 2010 I did meet toribash on Youtube "Toribash Supermoves". I was very Impressed on the video. I did search on "How to download Toribash" then it shows up that its a paid game. After 2 years i finally saw the game free to play, and i did download it and play it
-Why do you still play Toribash today?
I never seen toribash boring, its very fun, the community is optimistic, Everything is perfect for me. I've made a worst promise which is " Be a legend before u quit ". Which keep me playing till now.
-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of this game?
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE a legend ofc. I don't care if it might take 2050 to achieve i will still step forward and forward and forward.....
-Do you know anyone in eVo? If so who?
I do know some good guys in eVo. Such as Tripstone ( Goin to know him more ), Matarika ( The person who motivates me to dig deeper in spar, and if your reading this Mat forgive me on the spar i pinged. ), Shikkumo My Teacher, Binklawz ( Friend ), Azazel ( BLoodage ), Mocucha ofc, Chazer ( Very big fan of him ), Poop ( a good guy who gives nice informations ), Point ( Also a big fan of him ), Obazu ( and again he have some god spar skillz ), Youngsandm ( Friend ), and X2Xp, i maybe forgot to mention everyone i hope u can understand me.
About Me
i've been lying about my true identity for too long so imma be honest here, I am Dan Victor in real life, some 96s kids probably 21, I am Half Canadian-Pilipino so u can expect my dweeb face and also I AM very Optimistic. I graduated as IT, and also a bit talented when it comes to exploit hacks backtracks and hacking stuff. I am Currently working on Globe Telecom which is a very big business here in the Philippines.
In Toribash
In Toribash i do play Spars, Parkour, Tricking, Madman. and some random things. I play Spars Frequently so u can mostly see me in some spar server. I don't consider myself as a TOP Player because i see everyone better than me. If i possibly be part of this clan i will try my best to be the best guy for everyone and also contribute on this clan.
Contact
I'm a very active on Discord, ADD ME #Eviltorified8696

Feel Free to check my Replays
We're not asking for just spars. Any replays you have that can show your skill is what we are looking for.
This can be xspar, aikido, lenshu, parkour stuff, ukebashing, anything.

Replays are very important for recruiting. It's your choice if you don't want to take an application seriously.
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
Apply! Evolution - Bane205
Introduction

Hi. You probably don't know me but i'm Bane205. You'd usually see me in-game but mostly on forums and trust me. I'm the definition of discord. Some mods I like are Aikido,Big Aikido, Mushu, Xspar, And some Parkours. But really I'm just a simple guy.

What Do You Have To Offer To Evolution?

Well let's see. I'm good at art, I love to make textures for clans, FOR FREE! Most of the time you may see me up 24/7 really it's because i'm always active when i'm in a clan.... just me waiting for a clan war! Don't worry. I'll be by your side, won't ever leave your side. And something else i have to offer to Midnight is... TC! I have 50K tc I just got from selling Nunchucks, Nailbats, and from betting. So some really simple stuff. Until i lost it all for being greedy ;c.

Why Do You Want To Join Evolution?

I wanna join Evolution cause I have some friends in there. And because I love clans that are calm and peaceful and are willing to thrive through tough situations. This clan reminds me of a clan way back, they were a very good clan. That's why I have a great feeling that this clan will make it to the top. Because you are a good clan in such great comparison, you're probably the only clan that I actually think will destroy just like BadCompany! I also love a clan that has no enemies, this clan makes me wanna contribute making Armbands, and a Clan Showcase of Evolution! This is why I wanna join. I can contribute so much to this clan. I will help you guys in this journey of survival.

Other Clans You've Been IN?

Let's see... I've been in are...
Origins (OS)
ManHunters (MH)
Venomous (Venom, Leader)
Smash (Smash)
BoZ (BioHazard)
Forgotten (FN)
Illusion (Illusion, DEAD)
Kronoloation Clan (Krono,Leader,DEAD)
Feather Clan (Feather,Leader,DEAD)
Midnight (M, Ded :O)

Aw man. I know I've been In more but i can't remember. But this is all I have in my memory.

Any Past Life?

Yes. I've had some recent Encounters *cough* erm.. so well back in the day of 2015 I had a very old account. I was Master Belt :I really i had about 2k Tc on it and nothing else. I can't remember the username that's why i have Bane205. All I know is that i wanted to start fresh. And be treated Nicely this time by other people. But some alts i have are. ScreenPick, Hope, and XxVeoxX. Yeah sorry. That's really all i had in my pass life.

Last Information?

Ok, let's just get this straight. I'll break it down for you just in case i didn't say any of this. I'm 14 Years old. I have a Brother 3 Sisters, i live in Central Time US And Canada, In the state of Alabama. And yes you can you can probably guess I live in the USA. I have typing skills. At the age of 11 i typed at 102 WMP and now at the age of 14 i type at 167 WMP, amazing huh? I run Track for right now. I used to play Baseball, (All Star #1) Basketball, and Tennis.

Last Thoughts?

Well i hope that clears up everything for right now. I'm just glad you took the time to read this. But i'm sorry if you didn't like it and probably wasted about 6 minutes of your life. But at least I know I have a chance of joining a good clan . Stay Frosty.
App taken into review
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3