Ranking
Original Post
Old Application memes
My old Promo Team Application from 2009:

Originally Posted by Chirs
So, in this message i will try to say you why i want to become a PT, what my good and bad sides are, and what role i wanna do:
I am Christian, im 13 years old and i life in germany,
i wanna join PT, because i wanna help people, i always liked to help, i even often help ingame, when people ask me like : How can u write colored, how can i cange my avatar etc. And often i can help very well . When i am a PT, i would like to do forum things and ingame help (if it is possible), i know alot about the page, i can help with toutorials, and many other things. I may don't know the answer on every question, but at least i know very much. Im a very friendly guy, u may already know that, i am very active at this game and im online almost every day, but even i have bad sides: When someone says racism things to me, i get angry very fast, and u don't wanna cross me then. Often i tell a joke, and its good, i often post mor and more till they collaps and go. My keyboard sux alot and im not that pro at english. But no one is perfect. I helped very often, but i am sry i never made a screen about, but when im able i will make some and send them later, but i guess u will belive me. I am a very social guy. I think u should select me because im very friendly, u can trust me, and im very active,(ingame and on the page). Also i asked some german firends, they said they would be happy about more german PTs, because there are more germans as u think, i don't know if that are 400 words alredy, so i will just tell some more baout my bad/good sides. I am very social, i love to chat and i understand jokes well, like when someone calls me Anal Wax just for fun ( best example RedDevil). SOmetimes i have bad days but even then im ready to help. Of course i could be an asshole too, if someone is agressing me without reason, i could be devil in person, but i am able to accept apologizes. So may it sounds a bit Angel like what i am writing here so, just feel free to give me feedback.
So if taht are no 400 words i will eat a dog.
Im just apologizing again for my bad english.

please just shoot me
Originally Posted by NotShadow
Hiya, I'm Zach. I'm a seventeen year old dude from the US and I'd like to apply for the position of L-Mod in the boards Off Topic and Rapid Threads.

Now, the first thing you may be looking at is my post count, and how abysmally low it is. It is true that I don't post on the forum all too often, however I am on it at all hours of the day (Oftentimes for longer than I should be). I feel that as an L-Mod I can contribute more to the forums by posting more often in my specified boars, as well as across the entire forum.

My join date is another possible area of concern, I have technically been playing this game since March of 2013, on the account IAmAShadow. I originally started playing this game with friends and mostly just opened my own servers for people to join me on and play. I left that account some time ago, mostly due to the fact that I felt the name wasn't as cool as well as the fact that I had temporarily forgotten the password (Forgot Password? button rejoice!).

Now, with all the possible concerns I can think of out of the way, let me move on to some more positive contributions to my application. I have had forum moderating experience, moderating in-game as well as on the forum of a Minecraft server that was running for nearly three years (Closed down just a few months ago). I held the position of Community Manager to a server that had nearly 1,000 unique visitors in it's short time being alive. I was also the moderator of the Minecraft division in a multi-gaming clan I was in two years ago by the name of Blunt Force Trauma. I recently went inactive and left that clan however, I believe it is still running to this day.

I feel that I should be hired for this position because of the extensive experience and knowledge that I can add to the L-Mod team, and I hope that you share my views on this. Thank you for reading.

Taken from the school of "tell them exactly why they shouldn't like you, and then tell them it's not as bad as it looks." Works every time.

and

Originally Posted by NotShadow
Hiya, I'd like to apply to be a gamemaster. I have quite a bit of experience in moderating in-game,
as well as a bit of experience moderating on forums.

I was a Community Manager for two Minecraft servers. Unfortunately, both of these servers have
died due to inactivity from former members, but I will still list some proof of a staff position
below (My Minecraft username is Xxshadow1997xX, I was a dumb 14 year old who thought x's and
numbers were c00l):
Server 1(Staff member from ~January 2012 - June 2014 (website wasn't rip at the time I applied, is rip now).

Server 2(Staff member from ~August 2011 - December 2011/January2012

I have also hosted several tourneys in game, and given away roughly 140,000 in prizes. My first tourney was a little shaky,
I had the maxclients set to 8, betting things were not set, etc. After my second or third tourney, and a bit of help from Dannyrug,
I learned the commands, and my third/fourth tourney went much smoother.

If you have any questions for me, or about my application you can reply to this PM or add
me on Skype (Pbbbbbt), or on Steam.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you have a nice day.

This was taken from the inverse school of "how to actually get a job."

So, in this message i will try to say you why i want to become a PT, what my good and bad sides are, and what role i wanna do:
I am Christian, im 13 years old and i life in germany,
i wanna join PT, because i wanna help people, i always liked to help, i even often help ingame, when people ask me like : How can u write colored, how can i cange my avatar etc. And often i can help very well . When i am a PT, i would like to do forum things and ingame help (if it is possible), i know alot about the page, i can help with toutorials, and many other things. I may don't know the answer on every question, but at least i know very much. Im a very friendly guy, u may already know that, i am very active at this game and im online almost every day, but even i have bad sides: When someone says racism things to me, i get angry very fast, and u don't wanna cross me then. Often i tell a joke, and its good, i often post mor and more till they collaps and go. My keyboard sux alot and im not that pro at english. But no one is perfect. I helped very often, but i am sry i never made a screen about, but when im able i will make some and send them later, but i guess u will belive me. I am a very social guy. I think u should select me because im very friendly, u can trust me, and im very active,(ingame and on the page). Also i asked some german firends, they said they would be happy about more german PTs, because there are more germans as u think, i don't know if that are 400 words alredy, so i will just tell some more baout my bad/good sides. I am very social, i love to chat and i understand jokes well, like when someone calls me Anal Wax just for fun ( best example RedDevil). SOmetimes i have bad days but even then im ready to help. Of course i could be an asshole too, if someone is agressing me without reason, i could be devil in person, but i am able to accept apologizes. So may it sounds a bit Angel like what i am writing here so, just feel free to give me feedback.
So if taht are no 400 words i will eat a dog.
Im just apologizing again for my bad english.

When someone says racism things to me, i get angry very fast

Times have changed :^)
Last edited by NotShadow; Mar 20, 2017 at 09:41 PM.